Chapter 4

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4 

Jessica stood in front of the mirror finally scanning her figure. Everything was perfect. 

"Jesus Christ!" 

A voice called out suddenly gasping the zoning out Jessica. Jessica turned at looked back. She smiled. 

"Unnie, you are...you are...just amazing." Krystal told watching her sister from head-to-toe. Jessica was beautiful. Krystal knew that. 

"Oh! No praises Krys. You make me feel like I'm a plastic doll." Jessica said mocking her sister. But she knew Krystal actually meant it. 

"Yah! How dare you unnie? I just simply tried to appriciate you."  Krystal groaned. Jessica turned and  gave a quick peck on her sister's cheeks. "I was kidding." She said chuckling a little. 

It was the date. The date which Jessica supposed to have with the Kim Taeyeon. The person, who wooed her, swooned her. 

Jessica wanted to look simple but quite attractive. She did her best to make herself much better. With talc, perfumes and make up she did a good choice. She felt satisfied as long as Taeyeon going to be satisfy being with a mere girl. As known to be a bartender. 

Krystal didn't stop appreciating her sister. Actually she was trying to calm her anxious older sister at the moment. Frankly, Jessica told everything to Krystal. About, Taeyeon. All about how she met her, what she felt about her, how she felt about her, her appealing aura and much more. Krystal could have choked hearing her sister's big explanation. Though, it was very interesting when a person starts to spit about your princ(ess) charming from their core. It's beautiful.

While the two girls were chilling inside Jessica's room, a knock on the door heard, assumed to be someone that they were expecting. 

"Who's that?" Jessica asked panicked. 

Krystal winked at Jessica before getting up from the bed. "I presume your...princess charming is out there." She said. Jessica took a pillow beside her and threw it to her sister. "Yah! Soojung!" 

Krystal laughed and left the room.

As she reached the door, the person knocked repeatedly. She opened it. Krystal stood by the door and scanned the petite figure for a moment. It was a girl. She knew it was the one whom her sister was referring to. 

"Taeyeon?" Krystal asked abruptly. 

Taeyeon shocked at first. "How do you know my name?" She asked widening her eyes. 

The younger girl shrugged off by saying. "If you are looking for Jessica unnie, she's inside her room. Please come in." She welcomed Taeyeon and the girl stepped in. 

Taeyeon's eyes roamed through the house when Krystal said something in between. "Wait here. I'll tell her." She left the living room and headed back to Jessica's. Taeyeon sat on the little couch. Her eyes drifted to the pictures hanging on the wall. All of them were seemed to be too old but still fresh. As she looked around she halted when she saw a bigger masterpiece. Taeyeon got up and went near. It was totally eye catching to see from far. 

It had painted three girls hugging each other tightly. One was a blonde and the other two were black haired. Taeyeon gazed over the blonde. She looked much familiar and she already knew the person. 

"It's me." 

Said someone. 

Taeyeon turned around and stared at the gaze stood facing her. Jessica was there, about two or three inches away from Taeyeon. The sight was absolutely breathtaking. Jessica had a worn a simple, casual, blue gown with a white blazer around. Her purse on the other hand plus with white heels. 

Jessica walked over and stared at the paint. "My dad painted it. Three years ago." She said calmly.

Taeyeon let out a sigh. Almost a heavy one. "Magnifique." She let out. 

"Pardon?" Jessica asked as she couldn't catch what Taeyeon blurted out. 

"You!" 

Jessica's breath hitched. 

"You are amazingly beautiful, Jessica." Taeyeon confessed. Jessica blushed madly as she heard the compliment. Why was she? "Well, it's fair that you are totally red like a tomato right now but I needed to admit that. I appreciate your beauty, Jessica." 

Jessica lightly held her head up. "Th-Thank you, T-Taeyeon. It's too much!" 

Taeyeon giggled over Jessica's cuteness. She was too adorable. At a sudden, Taeyeon moved close herself to Jessica and stared at her. Jessica di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter