Chapter 23

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 23 

"Taeyeon unnie?" 

Krystal was greeted by a certain guest at the doorstep. Someone she knew already. 

"Hi, Krystal." Taeyeon replied when Krystal opened the door fully. "What are you doing here unnie? Come in." Krystal invited inside when Taeyeon simply made her way. She thanked while diverting her eyes everywhere searching for someone.  Krystal seemed to convinced.

"Jessica's sleeping unnie. Should I let her-"

"No, it's okay. I just came by. Let her sleep...uh.." Taeyeon hesitated to ask the very first question. She was not sure if she should barge in and clutter what was going on with Jessica lately. It was no good but Taeyeon deeply cared and heart didn't let her to. 

Krystal broke up the awkward silence.

"Please sit down unnie. I'll get you something to drink."

"No, thanks Krystal. Uh..but.."

"What is it unnie?" 

"Uh.. I am sorry, if I clutter up anything or messing around but...I sorta found Jessica was too off these days. You know, uh, I was gotten to know that she didn't go to work today when I came to the bar. Hyoyeon was worried and it upset me also that I couldn't visit her for a while and look after her. So, I want to know if something's wrong with her or...?" Taeyeon said. Krystal could understand the sympathy and worry in Taeyeon's mind. It was so sure that Taeyeon really care about her sister.

"Actually unnie, I don't know if I am right to spit everything to you. I mean you are no stranger to us but this is something really privacy concerned."

"No, don't feel bothered. I just wanted to know if Jessica is worrying about anything because I can't just-"

"Taeyeon unnie, please don't feel bad. I didn't mean to make you feel so down or anything but I guess, it's good for you if Jessica could explain that to you properly. Jessica hates when I say things beind her back so, I hope you can understand." Taeyeon nodded in reply as she comprehended.

Krystal waited for a moment and stepped into the kitchen in order to get Taeyeon something to drink. 

"Krystal.." Taeyeon called the younger ung out of the blue.

"Yes unnie?" 

"Can I rush to my car and come back? I left something."

The Jung laughed and nodded, continuing her way to the kitchen. Taeyeon rushed to the car and brought something with her back. Since she couldn't find Krystal she made her way to Jessica's room. Even though she had a hard time sundering and get a hold of the right bedroom Taeyeon finally found it. 

The door was opened ajar. She could see a glimpse of the bed covered with sheets all over. Krystal was right, Jessica had been sleeping and still was. 

She went in and closed the door. 

Jessica's sleeping position was cute. One of her legs covered with the bed sheet and the other was out in the air. was half-opened and right arm was resting beside her face when the left, was under the sheets. Taeyeon chuckled. Comparing to the Jessica she saw every day, this one was completely different. The innocent, shy and bossy lady was not here. Apparently, this one was a dork. 

Taeyeon reached near the bed and scanned the girl once more. She kept the thing she carried on the nightstand and stared at the sleeping figure for good ten minutes.

-

"I am with you Taengoo, always. You are the best thing ever happened to me. I love you. I love you too so much. Thanks for being the perfect girlfriend Taengoo."

-

"Taeyeon don't overthink. Jessica is very shy when it comes to things like love. She's very tense. I think she may have felt a bit embarrased by that. You know these things quite new to her."

 

-

Her lips curved to a smile. Taeyeon knew whatever the circumstance, Jessica was couragous enough to handle anything tactfully. They could be scary or serious but for Jessica, she believed, they were good things, that constantly happened to shape their future. Despite everything, Taeyeon only knew, that Jessica deserved to be loved and protected. So, Taeyeon was going to do that forever. Taeyeon was about to touch Jessica's cheek, when Krystal sneaked in.

"Taeyeon unnie." Taeyeon startled and backed off. "Oh...Krystal.."

"Your tea is ready."

"Ah, s-sure. I'll come." 

Krystal knew she ruined the scene. Taeyeon's moody appearance was shown on her face. She giggled and spoke. "Unnie, take your time and continue on what you were doing."

Taeyeon nodded when the younger laughed lightly. She shook her head again furiously. "N-Never mind, I'll come right away.."

"Up to you unnie." 

Closing the door she left. Taeyeon sighed and smiled sub conciously. "This is all because of you Sooyeon." 

 

-

 

Yoona closed her closet. Releasing a sigh she left the bedroom. Her mother along with her sister Nari greeted her. 

"Good morning baby, up early today?" Mrs.Im asked putting her spectacles down. Yoona served a small smile. "Yeah, I'm visiting Taecyeon today." She replied.

Nari gave a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter