Chapter 5

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5 

Tiffany came out from the small apartment after gawking around everywhere. Yoona was leaning against the railing at the doorstep outside, watching the hypnotized girl. 

"Do you like there?" Yoona asked standing straight. 

"More than I expected." Tiffany assured. She really loved this small place as long as it will become her world. "Thank you, Yoong. You have wasted your time. I mean this place is just too much, for a person like me." 

Yoona sighed hearing the miserable words came out from Tiffany's mouth. She detested it. She detested it when the older one starts to blabber about everything. 

"Tiff, how much should I tell you to stop those freaking nonsense?" Said she. 

Tiffany giggled looking at the frustrated Yoona. "Sorry. I was carried away." 

"Never mind." Yoona said shrugging it away. "!" She said abruptly at the same time. She looked at her wrist-watch. "Tiff, I almost forgot to tell you. I reserved a meal for us. Let's go." Yoona took out her phone started dialing a number. 

Tiffany was dumbfounded. "Wait, why? Now? A meal for us?" 

"Yes, I told you I would pay you back for my mistake. So, here it is. Now, put this luggage inside and come. I'll wait for you outside." Without letting Tiffany to speak, Yoona walked away. Tiffany sighed. She had almost lost.

 

-

 

"..We are mutual.." 

Taeyeon trailed off. 

Jessica stared at the older girl for a few minutes. What Taeyeon said was made Jessica completely off guard. It was hard for her to realize if this was some sort of confession or just a compliment. As clueless as Jessica was, she wanted Taeyeon to repeat it again. 

"What do you mean by, Taeyeon?" Asked the blonde, pulling Taeyeon from the hug.

Taeyeon shook her head. "Nothing." 

Jessica felt disappointed. She knew Taeyeon meant something. But what? Why can't she just register what she just said? 

Instead Taeyeon made an offer. "Let's go." 

"Where?"

"I want to complete our date with something spectacular." 

Jessica froze. Did Taeyeon have the slightest idea that every cheesy thing that she spit out can make Jessica go weaker by her knees?

No, unfortunately.

"Taeyeon don't you think it's too late now? It's almost nine. I mean it's okay with me but..but.." Jessica muttered.

"But?" 

"..But what if your parents would be afraid that you ar--" Taeyeon cut off her immediately.

"They are dead."

Silence.

It was awkward and also an uncomfortable topic that Taeyeon never wanted to brought up by anyone. Since Jessica didn't know anything about her family, she just disregarded. 

"Can we go now?" Taeyeon stretched her hand for Jessica to accept. Jessica who felt guilty at the same time just accepted Taeyeon. She was an idiot. 

Taeyeon held Jessica's hand tighter before they hopped in.

 

Jessica didn't know where Taeyeon going to take her this time. Honestly, she couldn't understand anything. About this date, about her and Taeyeon holding hands, about why Taeyeon act so affectionate in front of her. This was a conundrum. 

The long way made Jessica to ponder. She doubted if Taeyeon had feelings for her. Unless Taeyeon wouldn't have ever taken her to this date or be so clingy. But she was anxious to admit that maybe Taeyeon also liked her the same way she did for the girl beside her. How could she figure this out? It was hard. Only Taeyeon knew what she was doing. 

Whatever it was, Jessica was insecure. She wasn't sure if Taeyeon had a girlfriend. Maybe Minah? Of course, she knew Taeyeon always had random girls with her and that took them each an every one home at slept with them. It was typical. Because, Taeyeon almost confessed about half of herself to Jessica, who always listened her. who made her pacify. Though, Taeyeon's behavior from few days were weird. She never drank since the day she planned this date with Jessica, she never had girls with her. She was alone. Only her. And not to deny, her eyes always searched for Jessica. If Jessica was clueless, then it's her unfortunate that she never knew the older girl beside her looked for her every day. 

It was 10.30 P.M. when they reached the place. Jessica had slept for the second time when she found out again that Taeyeon was staring at her, for her to wake up. Even that was weird. Why Taeyeon didn't wake her up? Why was she watching Jessica?

Jessica blinked her eyes few times and saw the big clock in the middle of the road. And then her averted to Taeyeon's side, outside. It was a mesmerizing moment to cherish.

They were at the Han river. 

Still she couldn't believe. Taeyeon had carried her to one of her favorites places to visit. Ever since Jessica was little, Jessica's mother used to come to the Han River to relieve herself. The little Jessica also enjoyed the view of the han river. It was beautiful and at night, it was the best place in the whole earth. 

Jessica unconsciously hopped out from the car immediately without noticing Taeyeon. Closing the door slowly, Jessica walked to the railing.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon also got out. Instead following Jessica she leaned against the car wrapping her arms around herself to decrease the cold aura surrounded her. To Jessica, it was nothing. She just stayed still watching the lights and cars that were passing on the other side of the river. 

"Mom." Jessica slightly mumbled. Tears started forming in her eyes. "I miss you~" Tightening her eyelids, she brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter