Chapter 38

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 39

"Krys! Krys!" 

Krystal woke up from her slumber hearing someone's calling her name. As her eyes opened, Jessica's worried look on her face greeted her.

"Krys." 

Jessica called her sister out one more time, when she noticed she stirred from her sleep. Krystal aquinted her eyebrows and rubbed her eyes to make her vision clear which was still blurry. 

"Unnie?" Krystal's hoarse voice was heard. 

When her sister got up from the bed, Jessica called her out. "I did not notice you came home. You were sleeping when I woke up. Dinner's ready. Come, let's eat." 

"What time is it?"

"Past eight." 

Jessica said, then left the room nodding her to come to have dinner. Before she could leave, Krystal threw a question for the eldest. "Did you, read the letter?"

Jessica only nodded. 

"What did you think?" Another question.

"Let's talk about it after dinner. I am not going anywhere." As the eldest said, Krystal shut up and went to get dinner. 

Jessica on the other hand, silently sighed.

 

 

-

 

 

"I suggest a toast!" 

"What for?" 

"For my dearest and beloved best friends for ending their muddle, finally." 

The laughter scattered through the living room. They held their glasses of wine together and toasted. 

At Taecyeon's house, Yoona and Taeyeon were hanging out with the members of the Ok family. When the Taecyeon and JiHyen met their friends for the first time, together, after their feud, they welcomed them with warm embraces. 

Yoona thanked Taaecyeon for helping her out to settle down the distress she had with Taeyeon for months and apologized for asking him to lie throwing JiHyen unnie under the bus. JiHyen had seemed no problem since everything had cooled down among all of them. 

Furthermore, the taller woman explained her current situation from being kicked out by her father to settling down with Tiffany at their new home. Taecyeon and his sister found it heartbreaking but they assured Yoona, that they would always be there for her in times of need. Yoona couldn't thank enough. She let them know how blessed she was to be surrounded by people, who loved her genuinely and apologized, for treating them with disrespect asa she was blinded with pain and love she was feeling about the love of her life, Tiffany. 

Taecyeon and JiHyen were asked by Yoona, to visit them if they had time and offered the new alternative number of Tiffany, to further contact her. And bestowed her sincere gratitude for them about having her stay at their residence and made her feel protected and safe. The two siblings only wished Tiffany the best but had no hard feelings for her secret departure from their house. 

"By the way, I wanted to ask you two. Now, since both of you are in good terms, what are your plans to make your girls befriend with each other?" JiHyen asked the most important question that everyone wanted to hear. 

"Oh yes! To be honest, I was afriad, that Noona and I had to choose between the two of you or something. What are you two gonna do about that since, now you understand everything to the dot?" Taecyeon said.

Yoona and Taeyeon nodded their heads as they looked at each other. Taeyeon began to converse about her thoughts. 

"First off, I have been talking about with two of my friends including Jessica's sister Krystal and Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was the one who first, told me about this unfortunate situation unless I would not have known." The three others nodded as she spoke along. "Coming to the point, well, I was talking to Yoong about this too. There's only one way to solve this out." 

Yoona then said, "We gotta make them meet." 

"And how would that be done?" Taecyeon asked with a question mark on his face.

"Well," Taeyeon looked at Yoona as she had not yet decided how. "We still haven't thought about that. But, I asked the friends I mentioned, to meet me, today. Yoona will be tagging along with me so, all of us can talk through."

"Unnie, Taec, I hope you guys will have to contribute to that too because this is going to be one hell of a war." Yoona said with a concern.

JiHyen patted Yoona's back. "We are happy to help with anything that could make them all better, you know. Don't worry about that." 

"Taec, expect a call from me tonight because after the gathering, I will contact you and let you know how this would go." Taeyeon said as she nodded. 

"Sure thing." 

And with final thought, all of them decided to solve the problem out, between the two sisters, soon.

 

 

-

 

 

10 p.m.

Krystal saw her sister spacing out for the hundredth time before she decided to break her trance. "Unnie, there is no point of thinking about that for so long. You will just end up in a loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter