Chapter 11

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11 

 

"Thank you so much Amber. I feel very relieved. You are the only person I hope for when I need any help. Just, thank you very much!" Jessica held Amber's hands with hers and thanked her dearly.

"Unnie, I am just doing what you said. No sweats! I'm cool and I'm always there to help you, you know." Amber said.

"I know that Am. I know." 

Jessica was leaving tonight with Hyoyeon, to a party where Hyoyeon invited Jessica to come over. Hyoyeon already knew what happened with Jessica and Taeyeon. She had seen it. Every bit of it. Well, she was the one who encouraged Jessica to meet the older girl after all. So, she had a tip.

Amber who was up all night with Jessica's praising in front of her, agreed to spend the night at Jessica's place to take care of Krystal. Jessica never forgot to support Amber through anything. She's a pillar for her in any circumstance. The older girl held a special place for Amber herself.

After giving a final salutation, Jessica left.

 

-

 

"Sir, you got a call from Mr. Choi yesterday." A young lady with a black attire stated who was supposed to be a secretary of someone.

Kyuhyun looked up from his work and gave his attention to the woman. "When?" He said.

"At about 2 o'clock. I was asked to inform you that Mr. Choi needed to tell you something important."

"Did he say what it is?" 

"No but he said he will be meeting you today." 

"At?"

She checked the time. "It's 3.23 p.m. and I don't think he's going to meet you now Sir. He didn't say when."

Kyuhyun sighed. "Uh..fine. At what time you are leaving today Eun-Sang?"

"There are some left out over work to get done Sir. I won't be leaving early for sure."

He stood up from his seat and took his coat. "I'll be leaving now but I'm coming back from 2 or 3 hours. If he calls back, text him my number. Hmm?"

"Sure, sir." She paused. "uh..sir, what should I tell if someone look for you?" 

"I'm meeting Yoona now." Eun-sang nodded her head and got back to her work.

 

-

 

"Oh my god Hyo! Finally my baby came." Minji enveloped Hyoyeon into a warm hug as soon as she appeared at her cousin's doorstep. Jessica let out a grin after seeing the intimate moment of the Kim siblings.

Hyoyeon somehow pulled back adjusting her jacket. "Unnie, stop that already. It's so embarrassing." She grunted after looking at Jessica.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" Minji asked confused.

"Uh..nothing. You are making it awkward." Hyoyeon gave up. Ever since Hyoyeon was small Minji used to act dumb in front of her to mock her. She was just being playful enough. The cousin chuckled at pinched Hyoyeon's cheeks. "My chibi, aren't you going to introduce me this wonderful lady next to you?" 

"Oh, I forgot. This is Jessica. Jessica, Minji. My annoying cousin sister. I work with Sica at the bar together. Well, she's my best friend too." 

Minji offered Jessica's a warm smile and pulled her to a embrace when Jessica was about to shake hands with her. "Hi Jessica. Nice to meet you." She said. Jessica awkwardly took her hand and wrapped it around Minji's body instead. "Oh, uh..nice to meet you too..unnie!" Jessica blushed after calling Hyoyeon's sister.

"Aww, you are such a sweetheart. Hyo, your friend is very polite. I already like her so much." Minji palmed Jessica's soft cheeks and started pinching them. "You are so cute." Jessica being Jessica remained on her spot without a help. 

"Unnie, let her go. You are hurting her." Hyoyeon slapped cousin's hands away to rescue Jessica as if she's being petted too badly. 

"Yah, don't be so jealous. I only got to meet her today. She's not your property Hyo." 

"Of course she's not but you were hurting her and as I'm her friend I have my own right to protect her from terrorists' attacks." Hyoyeon laughed hard along with Jessica. Minji frowned and looked at Jessica with soft eyes.

"You absolutely a charming kid Jessica. Are you in an item?" The sudden question made Jessica to stop her job for a while. She wasn't supposed to say anything. Yet, she didn't have any idea of what she was. Was she in an item?

"I-m--" Hyoyeon cut Jessica off immediately and prepared to leave the cousin. "She's not. You are asking too much questions unnie. Bring us something to eat instead." 

"Yah, you brat. I am so going to get you after this party. Anyways, Jessica darling enjoy the night with...that brat over there. I'll send you something to drink. And Hyo, don't spoil that girl too much. I am watching you." The cousins fired back like the house only consisted with them. Jessica laughed and nodded at Minji in return.

Giving a final smirk to her cousin, she moved to her sight to Jessica. 

"Sica I'm sorry for Minji's behavior. She's too sassy since her childhood. But if anything she did it's nothing to make you feel uncomfortable." Hyoyeon apologized as soon as.

"That was nothing and I really like your sister. Actually, she kinda lifted my mood up." 

With that, Hyoyeon's mood lit up after remembering something. "Hey, what happened at the bridge?" 

Jessica with a surprise look on her face looked at the latter. "Nothing." 

"Nothing? please; I saw all your drama." 

"Hyo, nothing happened."

"Sica you know what, you are so bad at lying. I already saw the kiss okay though you are playing dumb with me here."

Jessica felt chills sent inside her spinal cord. She hated to recall the moment since it’s too catchy for her. "What were yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter