Chapter 2

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2 

"What are you saying? Don't tell me you are gonna stay there for another 8 months Woosung! You-"

"Nari-ah, understand babe! I am gonna have an awesome meet with all of those big stars. Just think, someday I'll be able to expand my business and you'll be my proud wife." 

"I don't ing need a title Woosung. I need you. Only you. You’re leaving me behind. I can't imagine you with any Italian hot chicks out there on a king sized bed. !" 

"You seriously need to stop cursing babe. You know I only love you! You have me, so, I need to go. I'll call you later okay?"

"Never mind. Bye. I love you." 

"Me too. Take care."

Nari ended the call with a sigh. Mr.Im noticed her child's miserable mood and called her out. "Nari, daughter? What happened?" 

She just shook her head and offered her mother a satisfying smile. "Nothing." 

"You stop hiding things from me."

"I am not hiding anything mom. It's just..it's just that he's going to be there for another  few months. I miss him." 

"Oh my baby! Come here." Mrs.Im stretched her arms for a embrace. Nari found herself in her embrace, when her mother caressed her tresses of her hair.

 

-

 

Days went passing by, in Jung’s life. Jessica, Krystal and Mr. Jung minded their own lives.

The only one who cared for Tiffany in their household, was Krystal. Partly, because it was her best friendly sister and on the other hand, she missed her. Most of the time when the phone rang, Krystal always thought it would be Tiffany, but she was not. If it was her, she wouldn't be mind talking to her but not when Jessica was around. Still, Krystal vented her anger on Jessica, but not by throwing or hitting stuff. She almost regretted, what she did to Jessica that day. Krystal didn't meant to do it but she was furious about her own sister. 

One day, a miracle happened. A call came from Tiffany. Jessica was not at home, since she had left to the bar. Krystal was the one to answer and she almost cried hearing her second sister's voice. 

"Krys, don't cry. You know I don't want to see." Tiffany asked countless times, but not Krystal didn't even hear. 

"Do you know unnie how much I miss you? Jessica unnie hates when I mention about you and dad...dad doesn't even give damn. I hate this unnie, I hate this. What happened to our family? This is all ridiculous." Krystal said.

"I'm sorry Krys. I'm not a good sister. I'm not even your sister. I'm a stranger and I know that. I may have done wrong but things I did were not my intention. Your sister suspects me for something but I didn't do that. I don't mind. I don't mind any of these. I deserve it. I don't hate you, I swear but please Krys, I called you not to hear your pitiness for me. You should promise me something. Will you?" Tiffany was almost cringing. She was whimpering with the girl. 

Krystal managed to stop her crying. "S-Sure unnie. I-I'll promise you!" 

"Good girl. Now listen to me. You need to take care of your sister. No matter what. Keep her happy and that's what important. Amber told me that you had quarreled with your sister for something and that she saw you had cried. Please dear, don't keep grudges with her. She needs you and you too. So, you need to give your attention to her. Share her happiness, sadness and everything with her. Stay healthy both of you. This is what I want to you to promise me. I don't want to see you to hate each other just because I left the house."

"Unnie, I will do everything you say but tell me at least where you are? I miss you so much!" 

"Krys, I'm sorry. I just..can't say that out right now. It's..just..No, I just can't say that but hey, you know that I'm still alive and doing great, right? So, no worries. I won't be able to call you but you must know that I miss you two so much."

Krystal sighed. "I miss you unnie and I love you. Please, stay safe." 

"You too!" Tiffany said.

 

-

 

It was another day at the Southside parlor. Drunk people were all around roaming, shouting and kissing with every random out there. It was another life, where people found pleasure. But, inside that there were people who this life. Who wanted to get rid out of this hell? Like bartenders.

"Jess?" Hyoyeon finally called out seeing the zoning out mate next to her.

"..." Jessica didn't talk.

"Jessica!" Hyoyeon raised her tone getting Jessica's attention wholly. "You were spacing out again. What are you thinking so much?"

"It's nothing Hyo."

"Oh just shut the up! I'm just tired of this. Would it be a harm, if you share your pain or whatever thing inside your mind, with me? I won't bite you dude." Hyoyeon almost yelled at her. She hated the idea of Jessica being a hiding person.

Jessica felt annoyed. "Hyo, please..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter