Chapter 24

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 24

4 p.m.

 Jessica woke up from her deep slumber turning off the alarm. Rubbing eyes tightly, she got up. As she took her cell phone from the nightstand a little box was greeted her sight. 

"What is this?"

Murmered Jessica herself while observing the package. Suddenly the cell phone buzzed. She gasped a little and saw the call was from her friend. 

"Hyo?"

"Jess." Jessica found Hyoyeon's tone of the voice was not calm.

"Yes, what is it?"

"Oh my goodness Jess! You need to see this."

"What?" 

"Meet me at the 'Coffee Love' now. I'll show you. Come quickly."

"What is i-"

"Just come will you, slow poker. I'm hanging. See you soon." 

"Hyo, wh- Aish!" The call was already cut. Jessica tried redialling to get a hold of the girl but no. "Dammit, what is this she wants to show me?" She threw the phone on to the bed and left to prepare herself.

 

-

 

"Yoona is here." 

Tiffany felt her legs going numb when she heard Taecyeon. Her heart was racing at the fastest pace to the point she would explode herself. After things became better It was going to be major melodrama if Yoona would see her inside her best friend's house.

And she could not let Taecyeon and JiHyen face trouble because of her. No, she cannot let Yoona see her. She was supposed to be forgotten. 

"What? Wh-what's she doing here? Did-" JiHyen's voice was straight. 

"I don't know. She did not even tell me she was arriving. Dammit!"  Taecyeon looked messed. He could not figure out a proper solution to think of the situation. 

JiHyen sighed. 

"She doesn't have to tell you that as she has made her home here." Saying that she got up. "Tiffany, stay here. Do not make a move until I finish off the job. And Taecyeon you better go and relate. I will ask ajummah to make something for her. Now go."

With a hesitation he left obeying his elder sister. After he went JiHyen averted her eyes to the girl in front of her.

"Do not leave." 

A nodded came in response.

 

-

 

"Sorry Yoong! Got an emergency call and had to answer that." 

Taecyeon started off the conversation when Yoona pleasantly served a smile. "It's okay." 

"Anyways, what brings you here? Is everything okay there?" Even though he knew the answer he let the first question out. "You didn't even call me for the past few days."

"You know that everything is not okay Taec." 

Yoona's words mentally slapped him. Well whom he was playing jokes with? 

"Yoona baby." 

It was JiHyen reaching the two people with a wide grin on her face while the maid brought her some coffee. Yoona got up to welcome the older lady into her embrace. It has been a while. 

"It's been sometime since I last saw you. How are you? I'm sorry baby I could not contact you since I was ill and you know, was writing my script for the new musical."

Both got seated while Yoona shook  her head. "No, that's okay unnie. I am sorry too that I could not reach you. There were so many things disturbed my current behaviour. How are you by the way?" The gloomy yet charming smile on Yoona's lips said it all.

The other sighed. "I am doing good. Since the daily dosage makes me stronger." She paused as Taecyeon excused them. "So...how is your family doing? And I heard Woosung came back."

"Yes, he did a month ago." 

"I see. What was he doing?"

"He toured in Italy. There was an award ceremony for the food dealers in the industry of cuisine and Woosung held an award for that." 

"Whatta man! I think success is kicking him hard. Congratulations!" 

"Thank you unnie. How about your musical? You said you were composing one?"

"It's all set. I have got to do some editing. Cast is ready. Gotta prepare costumes and movements."

"Who is doing the main charactor?" 

JiHyen gulped. It was a red light.

"Well, it's confidential yet." She slightly joked making Yoona twitch her brows.

Ever since JiHyen started doing musicals Yoona woould be the first to know about all the information reguarding every single item, cast and choreography. She had helped some of her musicals to promote them and to sold out the ticket for every show. Usually the eldest would not hide anything from her. But she shrugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter