Chapter 7

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7 

 

Ages after, Jung Andrew was finally home. A man. A man who was known to be as a man himself. Was a husband to a loving wife and a father to two grown-up daughters.

His life was wasted. Wasted in every way. After his wife's death, he turned into a beast that everyone knows. He forgot about his children but ran after call girls. Tiffany who was an orphan kid he adopted behalf of her own girls, was his pleasing thing. The frustration he had over the years turned out to be ual where he needed to release his stress. As horrible as it was, he enjoyed it. Not caring about anything. 

Jessica becoming the man ran the house status. She had only one hope. It was Krystal but nothing else. Big houses, money were not what she expected. She needed those things to have for her sister. To make her life better and step out from this hell. Without suffering. Though, Krystal had grudges over her sister. She loved her. That was all she knew. Despite her father she only admired her sister because she never felt her mother's loss with Jessica. 

Front door opened revealing Jessica welcomed by the silence of her father. Closing the door Jessica stared at him trying to think what to ask him at this hour. But to her luck, he himself started his conversation.

"Where's Tiffany?" Was the first question greeted her. He all needed was Tiffany to himself. 

Jessica stayed silent trying to ignore his question but stared at him. She didn't want to feel second in front of him. Because he was responsible for ruining her life. Her sister's life. 

"I know you can hear me Jessica. Where is she?" Another bombarded at her. 

She chuckled a bit before taking her seat on the little couch opposing her father. She went on. "I wonder why you ask about her dad. Isn't she with you for the past few days? I mean, neither you nor Tiffany didn't even come home. So, you have the answer with you." 

Jung knitted his brows since he was unable to comprehend what his daughter was talking about. "What do you mean? She was not with me. She should be here. Under this roof. You should know where she went?" 

Jessica removed her slippers and wiped the sweat on her forehead. "I don't know then." She gave a simple answer.

"What do you mean you don't know Jessica? You are responsible for her. What do you thin--" Jessica reached her limit. 

"Responsible? You are talking about being responsible when you should be the one." Her eyes flickered with brightness. Her father lost in the mood. "Don't dare to teach me who should be responsible of when you have whole lot of mistakes to correct and that you don't give a about dad." 

"How could you talk to me like that Jessica? Is this what you are offering me for raising you, nourishing you--"

"Please!" Jessica shouted gesturing her hand. "I'm tired." She said. She was tired. Tired of this bull. "You have enough of nonsense to spit out in front of me to control me dad. Don't think you can trap me that easily like Tiffany. Because, I'm not her. I'm Jessica." 

Jung stood up from his spot. "I'm asking you, where the hell she went. If you can't answer a damn question just say no."

"I told you. I don't know. I stated that clearly. You were the one who was messing up with me." Jessica smirked almost making Jung to give a harsh glare. 

"By tomorrow night if she's not going to be here, I'll catch you." He hollered and stepped out from inside the house.

Jessica only sighed.

 

-

 

"Sica, get a grip on your nerves. You are like an over-freaked girlfriend." Jessica blushed hearing Hyoyeon's compliment. Since Jessica ushered Hyoyeon nodded and carried out the girl.

Jessica didn't know where Taeyeon was but since Hyoyeon knew, she slapped away her random thoughts. 

Both of them were stepping through the hallway. When they saw the backyard of the bar, Hyoyeon looked at Jessica and gave a slight nod to assure about Taeyeon. Since no one ever go out from there both of the girls were hesitated. Hyoyeon held Jessica's soft hand suddenly and dragged her out of the place meeting the outside entrance with piercing darkness and bright beams of flashlights. 

None was not there. Hyoyeon scanned through the area but Taeyeon's petite figure didn't greet her. She shook her head at Jessica taking her cellphone out expecting to call the girl once more.

Hyoyeon started dialling the number when Jessica muttered. "Hyo, are you sure..that..was T-Taeyeon who messa--"

The sound of a cell phone ringing could be heard. Hyoyeon eyed through the dark area which had few light posts glimmering inch by inch, one by one. Jessica held Hyoyeon's hand tightly. The contact made her to gasp because the atmosphere was totally scaring both of them. 

However, the cell phone sound came near. Hyoyeon didn't cut the call or the receiver didn't pick it up. The girl was in the verge of giving up. Lending her hand to hold Hyoyeon signaled Jessica to follow her. She accepted her friend's offer and slowly moved her place. 

Jessica saw a familiar figure which turned out to be dark. She pulled from her best friend's hand letting her kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter