Chapter 13

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13

 

He tapped his fingers against the wooden table. Looking at his watch time to time, he scanned through the surrounding searching for a specific person.

The chattering sounds of the people could be heard. Waiters were serving the orders of the customers in a rush. Little kids were loitering inside the shop with small items on their hands, holding hands with their parents which made them happy. When all of this stuff happens one was waiting.

With a smile on his face, a matured and a handsome gentleman stepped towards him. Who was supposed to be Kyuhyun.

"Woosung-ah!" Kyuhyun greeted the man in front of him by engulfing into a warm hug. 

"Hyun-ah, how are you brother? It's been a long time." They took a seat, when a waiter scurried to them with a small notebook and a pen. 

He bowed. "Good evening sir, what do you want?", and asked politely preparing to jot down the order. 

Woosung looked at Kyuhyun forwarding the question to him. "Hyun?" 

"Anything's fine Woosung." 

"Fine, bring us two lemonades." The waiter jotted down and made his way after bowing. "In a minute sir."

When Woosung was adjusting himself properly, Kyuhyun stared at his in-law for a while observing his facial features. He had changed a lot. He looked almost young with the new haircut and the new style of dress-up. 

"So, how are you?" Woosung repeated the question.

"Doing great. Business is going fine. What about you brother? How was Italy?" Asked Kyuhyun with a direct gaze.

"Well, it was great.  The country is really winsome. Tourist attraction is very high because of the ancient monuments and stuff, you know. Honestly, I didn't get to see the enire thing in one view because my purpose of visiting Italy was business."

"You went for an award ceremony, right brother? That's what noona told me." 

"Yes, that was the main reason but we had some occasions, meetings with the people of upper hierarchy. Also, the committee members organized an extravaganza. It was seventh heaven Hyun. Different kinds of foods and well-trained chefs presented many new receipts. We even tried them. I also learned new stuff. You could have also come, when I asked you." 

"No, that's fine brother. I am very sure that you have enjoyed the whole thing without us there." 

Both chuckled at Kyuhyun's say.

"I missed you so much Hyun. Especially, Nari. I know she had missed me very much. I couldn't even talk to them due to my touring. The last time I contacted, she blamed me for spending time in Italy rather than visiting her. She had obviously thought I may had flirted with some Italian girls." Woosung laughed when the two lemonades arrived in time. Both thanked and continued their conversation.

"Noona thinks about you brother. You know, when after getting married a woman needs man's warmth. Maybe that's why she complains of you not being there for her."

"Oh my god Hyun! You are matured enough understand my wife's condition huh? You better have your eye on Yoona instead. I can't help seeing Nari falling for her sister's husband."

Kyuhyun giggled but shrugged off the thought of thinking about Yoona at that time. He knew, she hated him for the reason he was being a drunkard, for having a thrown away life.  Though, he turned up to be a good man, Yoona was not the person to get along with a guy she disgusted ever since. 

Woosung frowned seeing Kyuhyun was mulling over something hard. He took a sip from the lemonade before getting the younger one's attention.

"Hyun, don't think too much. I know Yoona still have those...shoddy thoughts about you but give her some time. You two just engaged and she did not even prepared for this at the first place. So, just give her time. Those things will eventually fades. Just relax." He consoled him patting his back gently. Kyuhyun's miserable stare made Woosung to flush his mood because he had not known how to spill the next thing out.

"I don't know why I feel like this Woosung but I can't stand when Yoongie mocks me. It hurts. I admit I did sin but why does she give me terrible punishments? Why doesn't she understand that, this Kyuhyun is not the one that was before?" 

"No Hyun-ah, stop thinking like that. Yoona doesn't mock you. It's just that she feels that you don't fit her. You know, she's still young. Try to understand her Hyun. As her husband-to-be you must try to understand Yoona well by now." He said and invited Kyuhyun to drink the served lemonade.

The latter sighed and slurped a little. 

"But today, I came here to inform you about something important." 

The younger turned his glare. He knew Woosung had something serious to mention whenever he called. 

"What is that?" He asked with a hesitation.

Woosung averted his eyes to his fingers that were fidgeting with the other. "It's about...Yoona."

His eyes stayed at the older man for a moment. "What?" 

"Yes, I have something to say about Yoona. Actually, I was hesitated to say this but...I believed that you should know about this."

"W-What do you have to say about her?" 

Woosung finished his drink before getting into the point and relaxing himself a bit. 

"Listen, this is only a spec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter