Chapter 15

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chpater 15 

There was a moment of pause. The conversation had gone too far which made both parties to fume up about themselves. The engaged couple remained on their positions respectively without answering any questions. 

Yoona was quite amused to be heard about Tiffany from her fiancé. All this time, she did her best to not to reveal her secrets. Not even to her parents. Even though, fate somehow did the worse for her to accept whatever the things that was going to be in front of her.

"Do you still believe me?" 

The silence broke down when Yoona suddenly questioned. Kyuhyun held his chin up and looked at her. He was not sure if he did. He couldn't after hearing such a thing from someone but he couldn't be even sure about, if Yoona was actually had a connection with the girl, Tiffany.

"I don't know." He answered. 

Yoona knitted her brows after hearing that simple yet confusing reply from him. Her blood boiled. Not because of that Kyuhyun was wrong about her but he was miserable to make his decision about them. Yoona knew Kyuhyun was a very straight person but this time she wasn't sure. It was hard to believe that he could be flexible enough to trust one's behalf of her. 

She got up from her seat and went over to his place. "Is that what you have to say? After all this time hearing my confession, you had to say you don't know?" She asked.

"What am I supposed to say? That I believe you?" He replied. 

Yoona let out a sarcastic laugh mocking him. 

"I never knew you are this blunt Kyuhyun. Even after I spat the truth, you believe just..only him. How could you?" 

"Look Yoona! I never prepared for something horrible like this. Could you even imagine how I felt when Woosung address you as you are almost a..." He paused. Should he do this? 

"What? Almost a what? A gay or a lesbian? Is that what you were gonna say? So, you are saying that interacting with a girl as a friend is a sinful thing."

"That's not what I meant. It differs on how you relate with that girl. I don't care if you have tons of friends but what nagging me is, what's her specialty for you to buy a whole apartment for her? You never have done something that much huge even to your best friend Taeyeon, Yoong. Why is that?" 

"Cut the crap out Kyuhyun. Don't dare to speak about my best friend here. There are so many things that you don't know about Taeyeon and I. You don't have the simplest idea about our friendship so don't you dare tell me about my friend. For your information, I told you. She was a homeless. I only wanted to help her. Are you telling me that everyone should abandon a person in a late night who's all shivering from freezing cold with a travellin--"

"Stop with your pluralization! I don't give a about everyone. So, stop! I only need to know about your and that mere girl's relation."

"You stop butting into my explanation, you idiot. How can I explain when you say -hurt things like that?" She frowned. "Now listen! I already told you. I'm not in the position to reveal my relation between Tiffany and I. If you want, just believe we are good friends. And remember I don't give a about what you think about the people around me because you never were the person who understood someone's feelings. All you did was drinking and es."

"..."

"People like you, never knew about the one around them. So, you better stop investigating my life. Just mind your own damn business. Just because you got engaged with me doesn't mean that you can control my whole life. Remember, If you are going to cause problems in my life you better know that I'm the daughter of Mr.Im. As long as my father is there, you can't lay your damn finger on me." 

Yoona exhaled a lot of air after finishing the last line. She had a enough of this. On the other hand, Kyuhyun only stared at the girl. He spoke after sometime.

"Fine. I agree. But keep in your mind that I can be a saint at the same time a demon. If you continue your damn business with that little hooker, I will make sure that will be dead by soon." he said after having a serious mood. The sweat covered his forehead whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter