Chapter 9

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9  

"Jessica, I assure you. Just do what I say. You are not gonna regret anything." Hyoyeon yelled over phone for the hundredth time, trying to console a messed Jessica.

"..." Silence.

"..She's not like how you think. Just..just give her a chance and see what she has to say. You can't just ignore her like this when you clearly has something for her. You know that." She further said. Hyoyeon knew Jessica accepts the truth that she likes Kim Taeyeon. This girl actually liked her so, what's the point of denying that when Taeyeon is only asking for a chance? She can just test it by herself. But obviously has the effort.

A sigh escaped her lips. "Fine." Said Jessica figuring Hyoyeon just giggled over the phone as she just gave up. "..I'll just try." 

"Good girl. You need to know just ignore her if you feel she's lying. Just don't ever interact with 'er but I say, this is the best day of your life." 

Jessica twitched her eyebrows. "Why are you enthusiastic?" 

"Watch by yourself." Hyoyeon finally cut the call giving Jessica some space.

 

-

 

Yoona ended her conversation with her best friend before throwing her phone onto the bed.

An hour passed. 

For the past few weeks, she didn't receive any calls, messages or even voice mails from Tiffany. It was odd. Tiffany always used to call the whenever she felt bored or if she need to ask for a help but..it was clearly not natural. Without having a call from Tiffany made Yoona to think about the older girl more. She didn't know why but, she felt something had happened. She could call the girl, still. But she didn't. Yoona didn't want to let Tiffany feel like she's being clingy to her. That's awkward for both of them. So, she gave up on that. Since Tiffany was often the first to start off a conversation it was dubious, that she didn't.

Yoona was about to leave the bedside when a message came at an instant. 

Fany I want to meet you.

She just read the message. It was pure, simple and direct. 

2 messages came in another second.

Fany At the seaside restaurant. 10 if u dont mind.

Eyes stayed on the two messages. Yoona just rooted on the ground. She didn't know what had actually happened but she knew the girl was fine somehow. She had to ready herself. She quickly replied 'ok' and started dressing herself up.

 

-

 

It was shining. The stars. The city lights. All brought a beautiful bliss to the surround and the atmosphere was too romantic to be felt. Seoul was always a busy place. No matter what beauty it had. People were anywhere to be seen. No matter at what time. It was just usual like every other day but not for her.

Eyes staring at the surface of the Han River distracted Taeyeon's mind for a long time. She arrived two hours ago to meet a certain person. She had time. So, she was not bothered to be feel the freedom surrounded her.

Her mind drifted to a lot of things. Most of the things and incidents related to the past she experienced. About her parents, siblings, relations, friends and finally about herself. Honestly, there was nothing she felt about herself in the past when she almost lost her paths. She didn't know what she wanted from her life. She didn't know why she lived all those wasted years. Anything if she felt she lived of. It’s because of her best friend and her parents. Yoona was her pillar and she never let Taeyeon to fall for whatever the problem occurred. Taeyeon hadn't enough to pay for her for being such a person to her. She lacked the gratitude when it comes to Yoona. She was not enough of things she had to offer to Yoona for being her best friend, for being her life savior. 

Jessica. That was her present. Until now, Taeyeon lived with Jessica because the Taeyeon she was today because of this girl. The girl who brought the light to her life. Listened to whatever the bull she said. Helped her whenever she needed help. She was just..Jessica was only just a mere bartender at the Southside Parlor who changed Taeyeon's life to the point she knew what she wanted from it.

"Taeng, do you love her?"

"I...I just can't say that out right now but...but I admit that I like her a lot. Like really a lot. Yoong. More than I thought I did."

"You are a brave girl, Taeyeon. I'm happy for you."

"I realized that she had something for me from the very beginning. Jessica can be too shy sometimes and I confirmed it to my own self."

The conversation she had with Yoona echoed in her mind. Yoona was right. She did something childish. Very. They all were to make Jessica to feel about her. To like her more. She knew that was the possible thing to do even though whatever the rubbish the other thinks. She somehow won.

Taeyeon heard footsteps from the sideways. It stopped from a far. She knew who it was. Already.

Resting Taeyeon's hands on the handrail, she just faced the river and felt the cold breeze. She just only pretended. 

The sound of the footsteps got too nearer. She felt how her heart was beating rapidly. It was wild. The excitement and the hotness almost took over the older girl. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter