Chapter 10

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10 

Tiffany waited outside the restaurant till Yoona to arrive. It was a little late than she expected. She actually needed to tell that. That one good news to the person who helped her that night. Somehow, her mind drifted back to the past. To remember how she was and how she lived. Tiffany regretted everything up to the point that she sacrificed her holy value to random people. Including her guardian, Jessica's father. It was bitter.

Dancing was a passion. She had a talent which she showed in outside. She had evidence that she could supply for. But... things weren't like how she hoped to be. People came running behind her owning her body for hours. It obviously made Tiffany disgusted. Without convincing her family she urged to earn money by selling her body. But the dream she dreamt for never happened. Ultimately, she became a prey for her own father. The one who nourished her all these life. To a person who has frustrated never minded pleasing themselves in any cruel way that they could use. They didn't care about their families or the person getting used for the subject. It was nothing.

Time flew.  

Her life was now had a meaning now. Ever since she was expelled, she never knew how her life was going to be. Thanks to Yoona. She gave her a life, a place to stay, a beautiful friendship that one could ever expect for. Though, how much Yoona had the entire world's wealth it never affected. Because she was prepared to lend her hand to Tiffany anytime.

Tiffany was interrupted by a sudden sound of a vehicle. Escaping from her thought she saw Yoona was facing her with a bright smile. 

Tiffany smiled back.

"I'm sorry Tiff. I'm late. Traffic gave the best. When did you come?" Yoona asked hopping out from her car. 

"Just now. No worries, though." Tiffany continued. "Let's go. A table is waiting for us."

"Sure." 

 

 

"So, what do you wanted to talk about?" Yoona asked wiping the waste from the napkin. 

Tiffany was still getting her meal. She paused eating for a while and answered. "Something that I wanted you to know about." Yoona nodded her head. 

"I got a new job." she said. Yoona's eyes lit up after hearing Tiffany's statement. Finding a job was hard for Yoona since she did not know her interests. So she let Tiffany to choose whatever she wanted and now finally she was having something she expected. 

"Are you kidding me? But.. How?" Yoona was fondling over the subject.  

Tiffany sipped some water and smiled. "I'm not Yoong.  I still don't know what kind of job I'm going to get but I swear I'm not going to miss this chance."

"Tiff, you are making me curious. Tell me everything."

 

"Well, I sort of was reading newspapers these days and I got to know about a vacancy on a reputed company as an accountant. I can manage some Math somehow." Tiffany continued. "but I regret that I could not still follow my dream." She let out a sigh. 

"Dream?" Yoona questioned.

Tiffany nodded in agreement. "Yes. I have a dream that I am really fond of but..." she paused. "But.. It's not possible now. I am trying my best to win this opportunity and get the job. After, I might cope with it."

After listening to Tiffany's confession Yoona blurted out. "Tiffany, you know. I don't want to remind you that.. That.. I am your friend. So, you can always ask my support. I am happy with it. But please! Stop keeping things in your mind. I cannot help if you do not let yourself out."

"I'm sorry Yoona. Your support was a pillar as always but I must learn how to take care of me... I cannot be clingy to anyone. Even to you. You must handle your own life. You know what I mean. I know you would help on anything but you have a life and you have a family to take care of. I'm just.. I'm just a random person entered your life for a temporary period of time. I do not want you to treat me as I am some kind of an important person--" Tiffany was eventually cut off. 

"Look, I never needed anyone's pity behalf of my kindness. I can help people and I can offer anything they want but the people I interact with only depends on my decisions. Measuring a person's importance is not what humanity. You must know how to interact a person with a good heart. Levels do not ever effect on our relationships Tiffany. That is why you are an important person to me. The first time I saw you I saw that sense of humor in your eyes which I thought was right. And I never was regretted."

Silence emitted betwee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter