Chapter 22

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 22

Jessica was slapped by her father. 

Strong enough.

"What did you just say?" His eyes flickered with anger unable to control.

Jessica didn't care about the pain she was feeling. She only saw the tears streaming down from her little sister's eyes. "I said, I kicked her out." Jessica muttered.

He gave an hysterical laugh which mocked Jessica. "Who gave you the right to throw people out of this house without my permission? How could you even think of doing that?"

"I did what I should have done years ago. And, I realized I was too late." Jessica said.

"You had the gut the throw her out yet you speak like a ing a soleman Jessica. Do you have the slightest idea of what you ing did?" 

"Yes, I had the gut because I had a fair reason to gain the strength to kick her out."

"What--" Krystal cut off. "Dad, please no! P-"

Jung's death glare almost burnt the younger. "You! Don't step into this business." He moved his eyes to Jessica back again and waited. Even though his anger gave the best out of him, he tamed himself.

"I don't want to hear ty reasons and whatnot about why Tiffany left this house but, you have to come up with an asnwer when her father comes and asks about her. If you are capable enough to strech the truth. And make sure I'm not part of this." 

Her father said sitting down on the couch. This was not the first time they quarreled about the fact that Tiffany left but Krystal already had told him before. He was not quite sure then but today he really knew who did what.

She just heard about Tiffany's father. Yes, her real father. To be honest, Jessica knew about him. When Tiffany was adopted as a kid by Jessica's father, there was no Krystal. Only Jessica and Tiffany. Krystal joined after her birth. It was when Jessica's mother passed away. Jung somehow took care of the three lasses and fed them. But he apprised her eldest daughter about Tiffany's background. That she was actually not an orphan but the daughter of her best friend. Krystal was too small so she never knew. 

Hwang JinHee.

Mr.Hwang or Tiffany's biological father. He was a police officer. Tiffany was only 3 years old when her mother left her. Her father had a big time to take care of his child because of his career. He cursed his wife. Always. Not because of leaving him with a kid but not lettiing her to have a motherly presence. 

Hwang always had dutis to fulfill. Well, related to his work. He was afraid that if he would be able to protect Tiffany or give the proper needs she yearned for. So, he asked for some help from his best friend who happened to Jessica's father, Jung. He offered him considering the fact he was a single father and the little girl needed some motherly protection. Mrs.Jung accepted Tiffany with a smile and she cared just like she did to Jessica, without a favor. 

Destiny was the next stop of their lives. 

Jessica's mother passed away. Tiffany, Krystal and Jessica was left alone without their only mother. Jung was facing hardships.Sudden death of his wife was a tradgedy. Because he loved her so much and now, he had three people to look after. 

When the trio grew up, Jung let them be free. He had contacted Hwang often but not after his life started changing. He started hooking up with differents women. Tiffany became one of them. It was not Tiffany's intention to please her god father but still in order to live under the roof together, she had to waste silent tears and feel the guilty pleasure.

When Jessica went to the bar job she had to earn money and be the man. Her father only roamed. Jessica fumed when she got to know about it. She was hurt. By Tiffany, by her own father. She only could kick Tiffany out because she knew Tiffany was not a Jung but else. She knew she was too harsh but Jessica also understood that with the confusions and conflicts going inside the house could affect Krystal's education. So, she made a pause in their lives.

Jessica's eyes widened hearing Mr.Hwang's name. It's been a long time since she heard it. "W-What? I-Is he back?" 

Jung looked at his daughter. "Do I have to repeat? I ing took care of her because of his request. And that you have another sibling to spend your time with. Now what you did, Jessica? After growing up together, you just kicked her out without thinking that he had an actual guardian? Who do you think you are?" 

Jessica batted lashes rapidly to register what he was staying. She only realized that her father was indirectly pushing the guilt towards her side. 

"Excuse me dad! Stop ranting already. I agree with the fact that you took care of her but, not why you were trying to pass the ball to me. I could have let her stay in this house, if you...if you could just stepped out of her life for the moment. Ever since mom left, didn't you try to torture that girl, when you really knew you were making a sin? Were you that blind to fathom the fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter