Chapter 17

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17 

9.30 a.m.

Morning rays of sunshine hit Taeyeon's sleeping figure so brightly. Stirring a bit she rubbed her eyes and blinked a few times. She felt a weigh on her chest seeing, Jessica was sleeping like a log in the crook of her neck. Taeyeon chuckled at the adorable sight and tucked few hair strands which were on the latter's face.

Taeyeon lightly kissed Jessica's cheek. Without disturbing Jessica's beauty sleep, Taeyeon hopped out from the bed and left to the bathroom to take a quick wash.

Her phone was ringing non-stop. As soon as she checked the caller, she saw 5 missed calls from Yoona. A question popped inside her head what was the urgent her friend had, but somehow Taeyeon redialed. 

"Hello, Yoong? I just got up. I saw your missed calls. Something urgent?" Taeyeon asked with a soft tone. 

Though she repeated Yoona wasn't talking. Her silence scared Taeyeon and she checked if the call had gone dead. 

"Yoona, are you there?" 

She asked again. 

"I'm here Taeng." The other mumbled. 

A sigh escaped from Taeyeon.

"Oh my god, stop scaring me Yoong. Are you okay?"  Taeyeon asked in a hurry.

"Yeah..I.." The younger's voice dropped half away.

"Why you sound so sad...Yoong, are you sure you are okay? Should I come over?" Taeyeon offered help. She was not sure if Yoona was really okay. For the past few days Taeyeon could not talk with the latter since everyone was involved in their busy lives. Somehow, she needed to care for her best friend. 

The line went completely silent. Taeyeon kept talking. "Yoong, answer me. Are you alright?"

A mumble came out. "Y-Yeah, I..If you can..Tae.."

"Hang on, I'm on my way." 

The call went dead as soon as Taeyeon became more tensed. She hurried and left to the bathroom in order to leave soon.

 

 

 

-

 

 

"Tiffany? Are you serious?" 

A male voice hollered with a surprise.

"Taecyeon, please I need your help. Just, could you please find me a place to stay in..for a few days? Please!" Tiffany almost pleaded.

After she had the encounter with Yoona, she had to make this decision. Before, Yoona cold get into any trouble, she planned of leaving the apartment and the things she owned and gifted by Yoona. It was hard but that for their own good. 

Tiffany talked to the owner of the apartment who was an old lady. She thanked the woman and handed over the money she had to pay as the rent for her. Tiffany gave an envelope to the woman saying, if Yoona would ever come here searching for her, hand over the letter she just given by. To mention her about what everything Tiffany wanted to say to her. The old lady offered to help the poor girl and nodded. Tiffany left within an hour after.

Though she did, she obviously didn't have a place to stay. She knew Jessica was not going to accept her arrival. Jessica hated Tiffany. She made it clear months ago. There was no other person who she'd known. It was nil. The only person she remembered was Taecyeon. Yoona's friend and the one who owned the guesthouse she earlier was in. So, she finally asked help from him. Because he was her only solution.

"Tiffany, you could clearly stay here. Even, none's going to interrupt you--"

"That's not the point Taecyeon. The possiblity of Yoona's arrival here is hundred percent sure for me. I can't let her be in trouble because of me. I told you. Her family knows about me so, it's better for me to mind my business. If Yoona keep meeting me, it's not gonna be fine. Not a bit..." Tiffany's tears glistened. "...I know how pathetic I'm to be like this and ask help from you, just to avoid a person who alot mean to me and helped me but...this is for her best. I left all my things, just to make sure no one is going to see me and her together again. That's why I'm asking your support. I want to avoid Yoona for a while. So, I want you to find a place for me and I'll make sure you are okay--"

Taecyeon cut off after the explanation. "No, I don't need money. Keep it. I will find a place for you..or else you can stay in my house. It's only me and my sister. My parents are not in Korea at the moment, so you can settle yourself there for a bit." 

Tiffany looked Taecyeon if he was sure about this. The lad spoke further. "Look Tiffany, I can understand your situation. Don't worry. If this is for  Yoona's best I'll help you."  He said and nodded his head.

"Are you..you sure about this? I mean...your sister?" 

"Oh, no she's not. She's pretty cool if you get to know to her and If you want I can drive you to my place so,you can rest a bit?" 

Tiffany nodded lightly accepting Taecyeon's invitation.

"Great! Wait till I close this place so, we can leave." He was about to leave when Tiffany called him. She looked at him and motioned 'why.' 

"What’s her name?" She asked.

"My sister?" 

She nodded. 

"Oh, it's JiHyen."

 

 

-

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter