Chapter 3

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3 

Two days passed in a rapid speed. Tiffany almost found herself sighing, after looking at the empty road in front of the guesthouse. She took out her cell phone and checked the time. 

10 A.M. 

Still no sign of a car. Yoona was supposed to come and pick Tiffany up, as she had informed the older girl that she found an apartment for her to stay in temporarily. 

Her phone started to ring suddenly gasping her. A smile could be seen as she identified the person.

"Hello? Yoona!" Tiffany answered.

"Tiffany! I hope you are okay. I'm sorry. I just woke up late today so, a little late." Yoona apologized as soon as possible. 

"It's okay. I'm fine here really. Honestly, I was kind of pondering why you weren't here." 

"I'm almost there. Just turned." 

"Sure, I'll wait for you." 

"Okay, see you then!"

"Bye." 

Tiffany hung up and let out a happy sigh. She was afraid, Yoona wouldn't really come to pick her up because she intended her. 

During the two days, Tiffany stayed all alone. Taecyeon being the nice friend to his new customer, occupied every required need. He was actually fulfilling Yoona's promise. However, Taecyeon was able to befriend with Tiffany and have a good conversation. Tiffany on the other hand, didn't hesitate to say who she was, other than her dark side to him. She trusted him and Yoona a lot because she knew, never in her life she believed that she was be able to meet people like them. 

On the last day of Tiffany's stay, she thanked Taecyeon thousand times for taking care of her. She admitted that she felt familiar with him and his support and help were huge and she was fully in happiness. She was sincere.

Hour later, a BMW could be seen in front of her eyes. 

It was Yoona.

The taller girl hopped out from the car and faced Tiffany with apologetic smile.  "Tiffany, I'm so sorry. You have waited here so long. I need to pay for that." She said.

Tiffany shocked on what she said. "Wait! No, you are not late. I was actually coming out like right now. So, no worries Yoona. I'm all good. You don't need to pay for anything." She said giggling.

"No, I missed my duty so, I need to cover up that. But before that, hop in. We have a long way to go. I almost settled the rental. All you have to do is stay there. Clear?" Yoona stated as she carried Tiffany's luggage to the back of the car. 

Tiffany couldn't cry but to smile. "I should be the one to pay you Yoona. You did many things for me. You..You found me that day on that road when I'm all alone and asked me if I'm fine.."  Yoona stared at Tiffany as she said all of these. "..You took me to your friend's guest house. Cleared all my payments and let me stay here. Taecyeon oppa just helped me a lot. For a while, I thought he was my brother. After all these things, you came here all the way and to take me to a new place to stay. I just..feel so miserable that I can't do anything for you as a gratitude. I'm sorry!" Tiffany cringed. She was about to cry. Yoona hurried and came over and held hands of the girl.

"I told you. Do not be sorry. I'm doing this because you are another human like me. I like helping people and I don't expect anything in return." 

Tiffany finally held her head up and stared at Yoona. She saw her heart on it. Yoona was really a fine lady with a soft heart. Tiffany already knew it.  

"Other than that, I expect a good friend in you. You seem to be a quite nice girl, Tiffany." Yoona said wholeheartedly. Tiffany felt heavy inside. 

"Tiff." The older girl suddenly said. 

"Pardon?"

"Tiff, is what my friends call me. You can call me that from now onwards and I don't mind. Thank you so much!" Tiffany said inhaling a long breath. 

"Sure, Tiff!" Yoona said brightly emphasi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter