Chapter 1

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1 

It was a howling night. The moon was brightly glistening in the sky, spreading all the moonlight everywhere. Clouds were nowhere to be seen and the surroundings were fully covered in darkness.

Just like the life of Tiffany.

She was walking down the street right at the moment. Without a person to accompany and where none lingered around. It was only her. 

The moment she stepped out from that house, she knew there would be no other place to spend her life. Because it was the home and where her heart always was. Whatever the circumstance it is she missed them. Those, people. But she didn't have any choice left but to walk mindlessly wherever the path is.

It was hurting. Her heart was hurting. Her life was a mess since the day she was born. All the hating, crucial comments and harassments met her and treated her well. She didn't deserve this. The label people had given her wasn't her intention. She always admitted it to herself. She never initiated herself to do those things.  

Tiffany stopped for a while. She held her head and gazed around. Complete darkness and loneliness haunted her. No one was there to be seen. Not even a bug. She removed the grip of her hand on her suitcase and hung low. She sat down the bare tar of the road, leaning her head against her luggage. She was hell tired and exhausted. She had not eaten anything since morning. As much as she was hungry, she wanted to sleep. 

She drifted to sleep while staring into the darkness. 

 

-

 

"Thanks Yoona! Thanks for coming today. I owe you." 

"My pleasure, Lara. It's your dream come true and as your friend I should appreciate your future. Isn't that so?" 

"Haha, Yeah!" 

The launch was over. Yoona greeted the guests and finally stepped outside from the mansion. She checked up for the time. Twelve thirty in the midnight and she was still here. She saw the countless messages and miss calls she had received from her mother. She picked up the call. 

"Mom!, Yeah, No...no..I'm coming, No--Jus--don't wor--, Oh my god, mom I'm fine, Really, Yeah, okay, sure, Bye, I love you too!" She sighed as soon as she ended the call. "Why do I have such an over-possessive mother?" She muttered while hopping into the car. 

She finally drove from the same route she used to come by. This was quite usual for her. Every time she attended parties or night occasions, she used to come home late at night. Though, her mother was quite unimpressed about her daughter's routine. 

Her phone vibrated suddenly. Yoona saw it was a message from her so called sister.

Unnie ♡  I got home. Are you on the way? 

She read the message and smile. As she needed to reply, she parked the car in a corner of the road and started messaging. 

Unnie ♡   Yup! On the way. I'll meet you at home. See ya! I love you sissy<3

She sent it and a reply came back. 

Unnie ♡  Sure! Drive safely. Love you too ♥

She switched off the phone immediately and about to start the car when she saw someone with a luggage in front of her vehicle sitting on the road. At first she was horrified but as she examined it was a girl. Since the front lights were on she could directly recognize the person.

The unknown girl stirred a bit. Yoona let out a sigh when she saw the girl was still alive. She started pressing the horn. "Beep...Beep" It was too loud. 

Yoona decided to look up for her because she felt terrible for the girl. 

Hopping out from the car, Yoona reached the girl. She called her out. "Hello?" 

Yoona was lost with her words when she saw how alluring the girl was. She was beautiful but her hair was messy and she looked so exhausted. Yoona somehow tried nidging the girl. She assumed the girl was sleeping. 

"Hello? Who are you?" Yoona asked resting her hand on the girl's shoulder. 

Tiffany blinked her eyes few times and tried to ignore the beaming rays of the flash light. She stood before answering the tall girl in front of her.

"I saw you sitting here. Who are you? Aren't you going home? What happened?"

"Uh...I-" Tiffany was in chaos.

 "Look, What's your name and what are you doing in an empty road in the middle of the night?"

After rubbing the dust on her clothes and hands, Tiffany replied the girl. "I-I'm Tiffany..." 

"Tiffany, what are you doing here all alone? In the middle of night?" Yoona asked again. Tiffany was taken aback. She couldn't let her true self known, to a stranger but she ignored the question.

Tiffany knitted her brows and stared at the girl in front of her. She was a nice yet a beautiful girl. She thought. "Eh..who are you if I may ask?"

"Oh, I'm Yoona. I just saw you here all alone. That's why I just checked up on you. Don't freak out." She smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter