Chapter 35

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 35

To Taecyeon oppa and JiHyen unnie, 

                                                                    First of all, I apologize for being so discreet. I really wanted to talk to you in person about this rash decision I just thought of, but the situation did not let me. In this note, I just want to let you know some important things. 

                                                                    During the stay at your residence, I felt myself at home and thank you, both of you for offering me the life, I always wanted to live. I am most grateful for that.

                                                                   Taecyeon, first, thank you for accepting my request and putting yourself in the danger to help me. Because of me, you faced enough consequences. Even though, I just appreciate the fact, that you tolerated me in both my happiness and sadness. I really do. At times, I saw a dear father, brother and a friend in you, which I lack in my life. I felt the protection and the care you've given me. I know that, I am nothing compared to Yoona, who has been your friend for a very long time and I do not wish to let her, distance herself from that friendship. I vow to protect that friendship and will convince Yoona to cherish you as a friend, that you always have been. I do not mean to lecture you about her but I want to assure you, the distress will fade. 

                                                                   JiHyen unnie, how should I thank you? I am forever beyond thankful for lending your hand to pave a career for me, just by observing my talents. I find it moving. I genuinely do. The opportunity you have given me to shine, was something I did not expect in my life with the circumstances I lived with but I was able to see the best of myself, because of you. Apart from that, you became my own sister at home, whom I will dearly miss. Also, the qualities of a mother I found in you, whenever I was hurt or in pain. I have no words to show my gratitude for you in that sense. Because I really cannot.

                                                                With final words, I want to inform y'all that, I am leaving. For good. Honestly, I know this is sudden and I do not see the need to hide anything from the people who made my life better again. Therefore, the reason I am leaving because, I really must. I bothered you enough. I do not want you both to face any problems again. With the love, care and strength you've given me, I found myself way stronger now. Thank you for that. My number will be substituted and I will contact you both soon. I promise you. Till then, you will not be hearing from me. I assure you, I will be fine. I surely will. I am returning to the place, where I have been dwelling earlier. The one I told you, which Yoona arranged for me. You will be welcome to visit us, when I send you the address. I will keep my promise to you both. I know this means of Goodbye is not ethical but I will see you soon.

                                                                I will be present at the premier of the stage performance. So count on me! Till then, farewell!

Tiffany. 

 

It was the first thing, Taecyeon encountered in the morning. With his sister beside him, he said, "I am happy for her. At least, now she will be at ease, with the one she loves." 

 

 

-

 

 

6.30 p.m.

Soojung was in her room. With a hand on her chin, looking at the picture of the three sisters that had painted by her father 5 years ago. 

She did wonder, how much the time had passed. How simple everything then? But now, everything has taken a twist. Comapring the current tribulations that were going on with her family, made her let out a weary sigh. 

Krystal heard thte door clicks open. Her sister was home. 

"Soojung, I am home."

Jessica's gentle voice echoed. 

"I never had anyone when I was a child but Yoona's family, shelterd me, Krys. Your Tiffany unnie, because of her, my best friend ditched me and which I found myself leaning against Sooyeon because, if she dared to love Tiffany then I could do the same."

She recollected Taeyeon's words. 

"Hey, how was the hangout? You said you were going to Am's?"

Jessica's voice interrupted her trail of thoughts. Seeing her sister's radient face, she wanted to cry.

"It was good unnie. She was doing fine."

"Okay then. Come, I brought dinner." 

Krystal nodded as she came outside. She saw, Jessica was preparing the food in the kitchen. 

"We have to make Jessica understand first. If the sisters could solve this out, Then, that will be the victory."

As she was witnessing the calm presence of her sister, Hyoyeon's words rung through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter