Chapter 18

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 21 

Tiffany stepped out from the car when Taecyeon opened the door for her. The sight was captivating since the house alomst looked like a mansion. A well-maintained garden was there. Tiffany obviously guessed Taecyeon's parents must be wealthy as Yoona's. Unless he wouldn't  own a guest house for his own.

A burtler came and greeted them. "Young master, you are early today."

Taecyeon smiled and nodded. "Yeah, didn't have much work to do so, I just came home. Anyways, can you help me to unload the luggages from the car ajusshi?" 

The old worker served Tiffany a bright smile and went to help his young master. Though, Tiffany was confused since she was not welcomed by the old man. 

"Tiffany, you can go inside. I'll come back after." He said but Tiffany looked bothered. She was about to say something but he cut off. "Don't worry. I'll be fine and I'll ask ajummah to prepare a room for you. Okay?" 

He beamed a smile when Tiffany nodded. She took out her purse and the little fancy bag she was carrying and left inside. To her surprise she saw a middle aged lady was waiting at the doorstep. Tiffany was welcomed by her as soon as she recognized the girl. 

"You must be...Tiffany?" JiHyen asked offering her a smile.

"Yes, that's me. Um... you are Ji..Ji..--" Tiffany couldn't remember. Since Taecyeon's said her name quite with a fast tone she didn't catch up. 

"JiHyen, It's JiHyen. I'm Taec's sister. Nice to meet you Tiffany. Please come inside." The elder invited Tiffany inside and called out for ajummah to serve something to the guest. 

Tiffany anxiously stood in the place but JiHyen offered her a seat.  "Please, sit down Tiffany." 

"Thank you!" She said but gawked at the place. She apologetically smiled when she saw the elder sister. "I'm sorry...I..I am kinda messed up...it's..-"

"No worries. Yes, I can see that. Just let yourself calm a bit. Think this is your house. So,you don't have to feel nervous or anything. By the way, I asked ajummah to make some hot coffee for you since it's cold outside." 

Tiffany hesitated. "Eh..I-I am really sorry about earlier. I really didn't remember your name. Taecyeon told me that you are really a good person. So-"

"Oh! No that's okay Tiffany. I'm cool with it. Actually, a lot of people have told me that. So, don't be."

"Um..May I call you unnie? I feel bad talking by your name since you are elder than me." 

"Of course, as you're pleased." 

"Thank you JiHyen...unnie." Tiffany polietly bowed. At the same time Ajummah came with the coffee. 

Few hours later, Tiffany unveiled her horrid story. Taecyeon also explained Tiffany's current situation and Yoona's. JiHyen could understand the problem  and she  promised to offer her support to the girl. Until then she was permitted to stay with them as long as she likes. 

Tiffany felt pleased because Taecyeon's sister was an understanding person. She knew about family matters. She got to know that JiHyen was divorced. Though, she didn't dare to know the reason she knew that it was something very terrible.

The older revealed her current situation and her day-to-day work. She was a script writer for drama musicals. Jihyen told about her careers where she was previously involved of, but any proffession didn't fit her since she was talanted for something else.

Also, Tiffany was told about their parents which made her to believe that they were all saints who came from heaven to earth. She was blessed to be known to a family like this. She was thankful to Yoona.

From that conversation, Tiffany knew many things about Yoona's life and about the people whom are attached to her life. Yoona's sister was a good friend of JiHyen since Yoona and Taecyeon were both best friends. She didn't have too many friends other than Taeyeon and Taecyeon. She knew about Taeyeon for the first time. Also, she could remember Krystal also told her about a specific Taeyeon who was dating Jessica. Tiffany didn't try to investigate but she remained herself for a moment because yet she was a stranger to them.

On the other hand, Taecyeon supported Tiffany to find a new job for her. Because of Yoona's family problem Tiffany had to stay out of it. 

 

 

-

 

 

3 p.m. 

Taeyeon finally had arrived from Yoona's. She was pondering about what Yoona kept telling her. She didn't know how to react on her situation like this when she was also in a same position. But, it wasn't too hard for her because there was no one to stop her from what she was doing. 

 -

"Fany...She left me." 

"You mean Tiffany. As in that gir-"

"Y-Yeah, she left me. Sh-She said doesn't want to meet me again Taeng."

"yeah, I love her Tae. I..I did not realize up to this moment. Though...though we mwt only for a small period of time I am sure with my feelings. She...she's an exception."

"Yoona, are you sure about this..what--what about Kyuhyun?" 

"I dunno Tae, I just dunno. I only know that I love Fany..it's..what I know...I..."

 -

 

Yoona's words rung through her ears. She was lost. Taeyeon actually didn't have the idea of giving a proper advice. Liking or loving a person was not a bad thing at all. But if you love a person when you are engaged to another, it's totally a big problem to solve. More than that if it's a prohibited love. A love that society does not accept. 

To her she knew she was biual for some r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter