Chapter 8

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 8 

The silence had emerged. Room's atmosphere went dark and uncomfortable. None dared to breathe.

"Did you really say that?" Yoona asked popping her eyes out. Her mind flushed after hearing her best friend's sudden confession. 

It's been a while. Yoona came over to Taeyeon's after a month of time to spend time with the latter for a few days. Both were busy. Busy with their stuffed lives and feelings running through their busy minds. Visiting themselves was their only satisfaction left over to both of them, to free themselves. To share their day-to-day information.

Yoona being the first to start off the conversation began by mentioning about Tiffany, her new pal. Since Taeyeon sense the weirdness in her best friend caught off guard with Yoona's unconscious smile, which she noted that this new person had already had able to make the latter smile. Yoona's happy words increased Taeyeon's curiosity to the best.

Apparently, she knew Yoona was already engaged with Choi Kyuhyun. A billionaire who had worth to buy ten houses at a time. But, Yoona never was happy with him. He was a wasted lad. Money, girls, clubs and alcohol filled his inside. The more he expects the more he gets for him. Yoona was a cheap item for him to spend his life with. She was barely nothing.

When friendship of partners in business paved the way for a bitter relationship, only a party suffered bearing all the barriers came ahead. They engaged. Having a mega occasion with more than hundreds of guests around. The parents were happy, the relations were happy but Yoona wasn't happy. As much as she loved her parents she couldn't stand up against them. So, she agreed.

Taeyeon witnessed Yoona's life in every way possible. Since from the childhood she knew her best friend. Ever since the day Yoona's mother announced about Kyuhyun to her, Yoona was unhappy. She never had the gut to go against her father. He had a control. Control over the whole family. Just like her sister Nari, Yoona engaged because of a proposal. Nari wasn't even happy that her sister didn't get the one she expected. Because she knew perfect relationships only depend on true love and understanding with each other. 

After knowing about Tiffany and Yoona's encounter Taeyeon opened her story. About her and Jessica. She said from the point how she met her and to the point that she was now angry with her for some reason which she denies. Yoona had already caught Taeyeon's interest towards the girl. Taeyeon never was the person who treats someone special unless she built up a sudden zeal on the certain person. Yoona knew that and she knew Jessica should be a special person to Taeyeon in any way. Comparing to Taeyeon's past girlfriend's Jessica was outstanding.

She was happy. Yoona saw that happiness in Taeyeon's eyes. How they glimmered whenever she mentioned about the latter. 

Taeyeon only nodded. 

"Taeng, I just kinda can't believe you actually said that you like a girl..I mean you kno--" Taeyeon already knew what Yoona was going to say which she hated to admit. 

"I know. I know Yoong. It's..I know that I was a badass, that I slept with random girls but I have told you so many times it's just that I didn't know the real worth of my life. I felt I was wasted. Ever since what my brother did to me, I felt I was expired." Taeyeon cringed. Yoona kept listening. "..You know, you know me. More than anyone else in this world. And you are my best friend. I just only have you to tell all of my rantings and rubbish. So, that's why I'm just letting myself out in front of you because I can trust you Yoong." 

"Taeng..." Yoona just lowered her voice and put her palm on Taeyeon's hand. "You can always count on me over anything. I'm there to help you. Anywhere, anytime." 

"Thank you. But I'm telling you. I just..I don't wanna loose her. She..she changed me in every way. I just want to...I just..." 

"Taeng, do you love her?"  Yoona asked out of the blue. Taeyeon knew the answer but she was hesitated to admit. She couldn't yet. 

"I...I just can't say that out right now but...but I admit that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter