Chapter 20

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20 

Taeyeon shut down the laptop with a force. Her hand reached for the glass of water on the nightstand and sipped a little.  The cell phone was lying on the bed calmly. 

Should I call her? I miss her.

Taeyeon thought.

It's been a while since he met Jessica. She was feeling very lonely. For the past four days she was with her best friend, Yoona checking up on her. Taeyeon couldn't even get a proper chance to visit her girlfriend. She felt guilty yet responsible. She had to be with her friend as she was ill. But Taeyeon knew she must make it up to Jessica soon.

She took her phone and looked at the lockscreen. Jessica was smiling at her widely while Tae busy lost in Jessica's side profile. It was beautiful and Taeyeon was lucky enough.

Few seconds later, she was ultimately calling Jessica with a heavy heart.

The latter answered.

"Taengoo?"

Taeyeon was welcomed by Jessica's sweet and soft tone. How can she be so cute?

Jessica said again. "Taengoo, are you there?" 

Taeyeon smiled and shook her head. "How can you be so perfect?" She replied.

"What?"

A giggle could be heard. "I was admiring you, Sica." 

"Taengoo, are you okay?"

"Very."

"Good then. I was wandering what happened to you."

"What do you mean?" 

"I was scared if you have gotten crazy."

"For what?"

"To admire me."

"What? Did I say anything wrong?" 

"Yes. For your information, I'm not perfect. Perfect enough for even myself." Jessica chuckled but it made Taeyeon upset. 

"..."

"Am I? I don't think so."

"..."

"Tae--"

"You are perfect for me in every single way." Taeyeon muttered. "Even though how much you dislike yourself I worth you more than a million times Sooyeon. You are precious to me."

"Kim Taeyeon, stop being so cocky. I want to throw up right now."

"Yah! Are you mocking me now? I was appriciating you. How dare you?"

Jessica laughed when Taeyeon also got into it. Their laughter was their pill. 

"I'm sorry Tae. I know you worth me and same to me too. You are my precious dork."

"Now who's being cocky, huh?" 

"Yeah, fine. I admit."

A minute silence embarked. No sound, no laghter nothing. They were just gettting lost in their world in that span of moment. They had to ponder so much.

"I miss you so much Sooyeon-ah." Taeyeon said.

"Me too. Very much Taengoo-ah."

"But, I am the cause to everything. I should have talked to you more. I let you feel very lonely, didn't I? I'm s--"

"Taengoo, what are you saying? At a time like this, you helped her as she is your best friend. So, don't worry about me. It doesn't mtter even if you cannot call me or visit me. You know I'm really good. I'm totally fine so, don't be worry Tae."

"Thank you Sica. I'm glad Hyoyeon is always there for you. And Krystal. I feel blessed."

"Obviously you are. You are fortunate. Taengoo, please, I hate when you feel very worried about me. You know, If you are fine, then me too. So, no worries or doubts."

 

"I love you." Taeyeon uttered randomly.

 

"..."

"Did you hear me?" 

"..."

"Sica?"

"Y-You gave me goosebumps at a sudden." Jessica said sighing.

"I did?"

"Yes, it's too much. Stop being so mushy. I am weak at your cheesiness Taengoo. You know that."

"My baby is so cute. I love you so much Jung Sooyeon."

"Yah! Taeyeon-ah, stop it. You cheesy dolt."

"What? I am not. Should I sing a lullaby for you baby Sooyeon?"

"Okay fine, I give up. Say all the mushy things. I will listen until my heart explodes with all your fluttering."

Taeyeon laughed loudly. She couldn't help but smile at seeing how silly her girlfriend actually. Taeyeon was actually gifted to have Jessica.

Jessica broke the silence.

"I'm sorry Taengoo." 

Taeyeon was dumbfounded by the sudden say. "For what?"

"For everything. Everything that I said and did with or without my acknowledge. I am really sorry."

"Sooyeon-ah..."

"I really didn't mean any of the crap I told you or did. It was just at the moment and I never thought about them. But I regretted. A lot. That I was being a such a to utter those things. I didn't realize those would tear your heart or hurt you. If it did. Maybe, I don't deserve an apology but I'm being truthful here Taeng. I'm sorry to be such a usless person to you. I failed to understand you most of the times, I'm sorry. I'm very so much.."

Taeyeon's tears gathered and her voice cracked. She couldn't afford Jessica's sincerety and honesty at once. 

"Sica-ya, please. Baby, don't say these things. You are tearing me up. How could you? Stop saying sorry. If you really did something to ask my forgiveness, here I forgive you. For everything. For you. I told you you are a one precious girl and I am happy to call you mine. I love you very much Sooyeon, please don't call yourself such stupid things. You know, I hate you doing that."

Jessica's sniffling sound made Taeyeon cry more.

"Listen Sooyeon, I love you. That's what matters. You love me too and we both, love each other. Whatever happenes I'm with you. Remember that. I really want you in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter