Chapter 30

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 30 


Slap.

"You unworthy scumbag!"

Hwang's voice hollered inside the Jung residence.

"You are ing disgusting!"

"Hwang just listen..." 

"How pathetic can you be, to humiliate her like that? I only asked for your support but you, you just used her for your need and treated her like ing garbage because she was not your blood. You and your two nasty daughters compelled mine, like she was your darn chap.  I can't believe I am hearing your bull, knowing you all ing kicked her out like that. Shame on you bastard!" 

"Hwang, spare me a second and listen to me."

"I am ing done."

He spat on Jung and walked out of the house with heavy steps. 

Unexpectedly, after meeting with Hwang's previous love interest, Mrs. Im, he straightly went to meet his friend Jung Andrew, who took care of his daughter all these years when he was away. But to his dismay, he was not expecting any of the confrontations had after meeting the Jungs. 

At first, when he noticed that Tiffany was not present in his sight, he thought she must have left for work but it was not the case. Since Jessica was not home. Krystal welcomed her uncle's presence and unveiled the entire story about Tiffany. She had to and she knew one or another her sister or herself had to explain all the mess.  

Krystal's father could not look straight in the eyes of his friend. He realized he did a massive wrong and a treachery. It was too late. 

Hwang could not believe anything at first. All these things Krystal was talking made him to feel like he was listening to some fantasy stories made by them. Ultimately when he questioned Jung, his heart sank to his legs.

All were true and he felt like utter idiot, to believe his own friend. 

Hwang cursed the Jungs. He called them sick and twisted. Either way, it made him go chaos. He had never wished to experience a betrayel like that. What he understood, his daughter was not suffice for anyone's compassion or love. It made his heart ache.

On other side, Jung had a knocked out gaze on his face. 

He pondered why he was being like this. After the demise of his wife, he became a widow. And he did took care of the three children like his own. Even though, fate tricked him to mistreat one of the kids like his slave, to quench his desires. But everything came to a halt, after Tiffany's departure. He began hating himself for being a father, he never wished to be. He hated him for who he was not than before. 

"Dad, here's some water-" 

Krystal came out from the kitchen, holding a glass of water. Hearing her voice, Jung blew her out by slapping the glass away.

"Piss off!"

Krsytal stood stunned and watched her father's leaving back. 

 

 

-

 

-

Taeyeon sighed before knocking on the door. 

"Come in."

She heard Yoona's voice coming from inside. Taeyeon went in and closed the door and locked it. 

Yoona looked up from the documents that she was signing and saw Taeyeon was standing there with a questionable look. Though, she smiled she did not why Taeyeon had a stare like that on her face. 

Yoona kept her pen aside and about to ask her best friend to have a seat, Taeyeon cut her off. 

"Yoong, do you love Tiffany?" Taeyeon suddenly asked making Yoona flabbergasted. At one point, she smacked herself for asking such a question. She scanned how her friend's expression changed to nil. 

Yoona remained on her position for a good five seconds. She was not ready answer this particular question but she was aware that Taeyeon already knew about that. On top of that, why would Taeyeon would ask such a thing like that out of randomly?

"Pardon Tae-"

"Answer me Yoong. Do or do not?" 

Taeyeon's demanding tone of voice, triggered Yoona a bit. She was anxious but she answered, "Yes." 

Taeyeon nodded and prepared to ask her second question.

"Why would you ask some-"

"How much?" 

Taeyeon fired. 

"What?" 

"How much do you love her?"

"Taeng, why are questioning me like this? Did something happen? Let's go somewhere and talk."

"Yes, everything happened and you are the only one who has no clue about that."

"Taeng-"

"Please, stop wasting the time and answer me Yoong. This should be done one way or another."

"Done wha-"

"Please."

Taeyeon's voice pierced through the room. Yoona looked at her bewildered. "You know the answer for that Tae. You are in love too. You should know too, how it is to love a person you admire?" Yoona answered.

Since Taeyeon was not satisfied with Yoona's she shookher head. "Fine. Here's an instance. If Tiffany and I were drowning in the water, who would you save first?" 

Yoona let out a laugh. "Are you serious right now Taeng? Wh-" 

"If you cannot answer this simple question, then you will, when you hear all the mess that were happening around you." 

Yoona twitched her brows as she could not comprehend what Taeyeon was talking about all of a sudden. Specially, at her work and about Tiffany. Her heart was already paining hearing that certain name, too much. Her intuition was already knew, something worse going to happen soon. 

Taeyeon began to reveal the story for Yoona, while keeping her composure. Yoona was all ears.

"Tiffany, who you've been searching for all this time..." The fist few words came from Taeyeon's mouth made Yoona to be more hesitated. Tears were forming in her eyes. "I just got to know where she had been living." 

At a mili second, Yoona got up from her seat and walked to Taeyeon. She shook her friend from both of her arms. "W-where? Taeng, where is s-she? Tell me." Taeyeon saw tears were rolling down from Yoona's cheeks rapidly. 

"Tae tell me-"

"Taecyeon."

Taeyeon spilled the beans. Yoona felt like she was going numb, after hearing that name. Her other friend who was close to her like a brother. Who she almo-

"What?"

Yoona's voice came out almost like a whisper. 

Taeyeon nodded before answering, "Tiffany had been staying there for  a while."

Yoona's hands dropped from Taeyeon's  shoulders. 

"H-How come- He didn't even-"

"Tiffany had asked help from Taecyeon to find a place for her to stay. Taecyeon had offered her to stay in his house and JiHyen unnie had also aided this decision of his." 

"..."

Having no answer from Yoona, Taeyeon continued. Yoona almost fell for the chair beside her. What on earth was she hearing?

Taeyeon handed over the article about the musical Tiffany was starring in. Yoona took with her shaking hands with the inability to understand a single word. 

"Tiffany is the one who's doing the main role and that's is also the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter