Chapter 12

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12 

5 p.m.

 

The road was clear and a certain girl was driving gently. Her lips were curled upwards to a bright grin. The calming music was playing on the stereo making the atmosphere quite tender and subtle. Her mind was indulged because of a specific person.

Flashback came ahead as she focused on the road.

 

"....Wow! You did a pretty good job. I'm surprised. I know you will surely kill this interview Tiff." Yoona said patting the seat next to her signaling Tiffany to sit after their tutorial on interviews.

Tiffany seated behind her with a genuine smile on her face. "Well, it's because I have a good consultant that is you. It was not that difficult to do." 

"Thank you. But you know, your confidence gave the best out of all. It's just totally brill, Tiff." 

"I trust myself now. I feel that I can do something better.  Actually, without your help, I wouldn't be able to build up my confidence. Thank you very much. I owe you for the things you do for me." Tiffany stared at Yoona for a while.

"Not at all Tiff. Don't be." Yoona assured and palmed Tiffany's hands. Tiffany gasped shocked with the sudden intimacy which she found muted and very upright at the same time.

Both of them, locked their gazes with a tight gaze and they melted into each other's eyes. Tiffany couldn't do anything. She was not the one who was initiating all these intimate actions but the younger ones who was completely lost at the moment.

The calmness and the glimmer that was on Tiffany's eyes said a lot of things. Yoona tried to read all those little feature as much as she could. For a while, she forgot she was already had given herself to a man he never wished for.

Even though, the interaction was for a short time period, Yoona was able to discover something from the older girl's. But still, she wasn't sure of anything that were yet to come. 

Yoona's phone buzzed at a sudden, interrupting their session for a moment. Having a look at her cell phone, Yoona reluctantly let go of Tiffany's hands and checked through the messages. 

“Are you at home? Just got some spare time from work. I'm coming to see you. See you Yoongie, I miss you!" Yoona silently read it and frowned at the view. 

"Uh..Tiff..I uh..need to go now. Mom needs me home." Yoona stated getting up from the sofa making Tiffany to follow her gesture. 

"Oh, sure Yoong! Um, let's meet some other time. And, thanks for today." Tiffany beamed her eye smile at Yoona making the latter's heart flutter. Yoona couldn't take it anymore; she engulfed Tiffany into a bear hug wrapping her arms around the older girl's neck. 

"You are most welcome and stay safe Tiff. Let's meet again." 

Tiffany in reply, put her hands on Yoona's waist and hugged her back. "Sure, Yoong. Drive safe." 

They pulled back after few minutes and Yoona took her coat and gave a final wave. 

Yoona's smiled faded after realizing that she had a meet with her soon-t0-husband. She saw the 21st missed calls from him and her sister. She didn't want to answer them. Apart from her family, Kyuhyun was only a friend to her. Though, they were engaged they never had a proper talk in a while. 

As much as Yoona regretted this deal of her father, she couldn't back off. What she could do, when money controlled their lives? 

A message came from Kyuhyun. But this time, the tone was quite direct.

 

Kyuhyun  we have a talk st
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter