Chapter 33

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 33 

Yoona came back home after a long day only to be greeted by her mother, with a frown.

"Your dad want to see you. He is in the study." Soyang uttered, as she took the belongings from her daughter. 

"It has been a long-"

"Don't complain Yoona. Go and meet your father!" 

Yoona was taken aback by her mother's sudden behaviour. She often found comfort in her mother but today, was an exception. As her mother disappeared to her bedroom, Yoona stepped into her father's study with a heavy heart. 

She knocked twice.

"Come in."

A stern voice called out. Yoona went inside, closing the door. 

She saw her father was signing a few documents. Her voice almost came out as a whimper. "Dad..." 

Though she waited for an answer, she didn't receive any.

She repeated. "Dad, you asked for me?"

Mr.Im looked up halting his work and faced her daughter, who had a daunting expression on her face. 

"I thought you had a confession to make."

"Pardon-"

"I have been witnessing," Her father began speaking. "...a lot of alteration in this family. Even the ones, that go unnoticed by me." 

Yoona caught completely off-guard. She could not apprehend what her father was trying to pinpoint. But she waited for him to finish.

"In this household, a lot of things had been happening lately which not a single soul, who live in this damn house bothered, to tell me. The breadwinner of this house. I wonder, why? Do you have any idea about that Yoona?"

Yoona was baffled. "I am sorry but I, cannot really understand what-" She was cut off.

"Do you think, I do understand your behaviour and whereabouts lately Yoona?" He raised his voice which made Yoona to froze at her spot. What on earth was happening? "I see, that you have changed for the past few months. You barely were even present at family gatherings. I wonder why? What is exactly going on with you?"

"Dad, there have been a lot of work lately at the office and I have been settling them down. I did not meant to neglect any family matter."

"I see, you sure about that?" 

"Positive, dad."

"I noticed, that you had withdrawed some good amount of money, recently. What was that for?"

"Which-"

"Which you had spent to buy something huge. I am asking you, what was that for?

"Dad, I- Um...it was for a good cause."

"For a good cause? Like? Give me an example? Oh, like, to please your new admirer?"

Tiffany.

Did he know, already? 

She looked at her father in a flabbergasted expression. Coming colors were not good.

"Your silence tells me two different things. What should I accept? Yes or No?"

"I-How-"

"You are not here to listen to my explanations but, I for yours. Now, spit it out! Who is this new lover of yours that you've been hooking up with?"

"I was not hooking up dad!" Yoona hollered.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me! You sneaky rat! I noticed the hindrance of the money long ago but I did not bother to find about it because I knew, you would take a good care of financial matter of the company. Until now, things seemed to be having a twist I never expected. Now, spit it out! Who's this person you've been seeing all this time under my nose?"

"..."

"You have been in a recent arguement with Kyuhyun and did not attend the dinner that day. Care to tell me what is going between the two of you? I must know-"

"Yes, I am in love with someone!" 

Yoona admitted as tears threatened to fall. This was the moment for her to decide, whether she would suffer or break free.

"Cat got your tongue. Who's that man? Speak up, you foolish brat!" 

This was the moment, Yoona found difficult to be in. Mr.Im  was not a person to accept homoual relationship and all his life, he detested it. It only did not valid for Taeyeon, as she was outside of his family and was her life to do whatever she preferred. But, in his household, traditional beliefs breathed and lived their lives. Whoever dares to go beyond his word, would face his wrath.

Yoona remained silence.

"Yoona, speak up!-"

"It's a girl," Yoona gazed at her father with tears streaming down her face. "Dad, I am biual. I am-am sorry."

Slap.

The old man grunted. "What rubbish are you talking Yoona? Are you in your right senses? How dare you say that filthy word-"

"If you cannot accept me for who I am, I cannot help it father! I don't wanna be sorry about who I am. Yes, I was not attracted to women before but now I do-"

Slap.

He reached his limit. That was it. "Get lost. Do not even dare to step into this house ever again. You are dimissed from the company and from this family. I do not need scoundrels who don't obey my rules." Mr.Im stated ultimately. 

Yoona was left with tears. She at last expected it and she was ready to take the blame. She was now diswoned. 

A smug smile appeared on her face. "Thank you, for finally letting me to make my own dec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter