Chapter 2

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the wedding ceremonies and picture taking, the reception followed in the same hall. 

It's was past midnight when the party ended. The both of them were tired attending and entertaining their guests that they really wanted to just go and sleep. Lucky for them, they were already checked-in in the same hotel.

 

Attending to her grandfather, Seohyun assisted him on the way to the car.

"I told you I can walk on my own." Her grandfather scolded her.

"Yes, I know. But I told you that you should've gone home and taken rest earlier like you're supposed to. It's past midnight already." She answered.

"Aigoo~. Is this how you're going to act towards your husband?" He said as he carefully entered the car.

She blushed upon hearing the word husband and then glared at him. "Haraboji. We're not talking about that. You know that you have a bad health and yet you insist on pushing yourself. What if it attacks again? What if~" She stopped midway not even want to think of her grandfather's illness.

"Yah!" He tapped her hand and sighed. My brat is really like her mother. " Today is your special day. How can your haraboji just leave in the middle of celebrating it?"

Seohyun's bowed her head knowing that the old man had a point. He was, after all, her only family. 

 

 

Yonghwa on the other hand, was attending to his family as well. When he finally managed to push his sister inside the car and closed it, he turned around to check where his beautiful wife was. He saw her talking to her grandfather but it looked more like she was telling him off about something.

Although they've only known each other for less than three months, he felt like he already had some feelings for her. He was attracted to her, that he couldn't deny. And one could say he liked her and felt affectionate towards her. 

Watching her from the distance, he adored how his 'wife' is so caring towards her grandfather. It was adorable how motherly she becomes around him, considereing that she was the granddaughter. He stood there with an amused expression and arms crossed when he felt the cold breeze hit his face. Only then did he realize that his bride's shoulder and back were bare.

Aish this girl. He proceeded to take of his lapel jacket and went to her side.

"Seohyun-ah." He called out to her as he came to her side and put the jacket on her.

"Oh. Yonghwa-ssi." She still felt awkward calling him oppa. "Did eomoni and aboji leave already?"

"Not yet, they're still in the car waiting for you." He answered.

"Bwoh? -ssi?" The old man interrupted. "Seohyun-ah. You should start calling him oppa or yeobo. That will help ease the awkwardness between you two."

Seohyun blushed. 

Yonghwa couldn't help but snicker at the old man and his blushing granddaughter.

"It's okay haraboji, she can call me anything she wants." Yonghwa said.

"I knew I had a good instinct about you. Seohyun-ah, go and say your goodbyes to your in-laws." He shooed her off.

"Aniyo. I still need to tell butler Joon about your medication schedule, your diet plan and daily routine. And ofcourse I have to see you off first because you are the elder." Seohyun answered matter-of-factly.

"This girl, really!" The oldman raised his hand as if to hit the girl. "You just got married and now you're disobeying your grandfather." 

Yonghwa was amused with the scene in front of him. When his eyes redirected to Seohyun, he saw her pout and he blushed from how cute and adorable she looked. 

"What's wrong with you?" Mr. Seo asked him when he noticed his focused eyes on Seohyun.

"Hmm?Oh... Uh.. H-haraboji, s-she's right. We should send you off first." Yonghwa agreed while tapping his blushed cheeks.

"Look at you. I see you've already become her slave."

"Eh? Aniyo, haraboji." Yonghwa denied.

"Ei~. You think you can lie to an old man. I know what it's like to~"

"Haraboji. Stop that. Now, where's butler Joon?" Seohyun looked around for the said man.

"I'm here miss." The butler surprised the new couple when he opened the front passenger door.

Seohyun might be able to hide in her poker expression but the man caught her off guard causing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter