Chapter 27

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls made quiet the fuss with Seohyun short summary. And in their fussing, they scared the little girl making her sob and whimper.

Seohyun scolded them all and they all calmed down trying to ease the little girl. Seohyun then explained further and after, she was finally was able to see the satisfied expressions on her unnie's face.

After dealing with that matter, Seohyun found another set of trouble as everyone of them started making a busy schedule for the little girl.

"No." Seohyun said. "She's only been in this country for less than a week and she just kind of reunited with me as her mother. Plus, we just had the adoption papers processed today. She has to bond with Yonghwa-oppa first before all of you."

"Aw..." They all chorused their disappointments.

"She's right. And I'm sure Seohyun's just started teaching her Korean." Sunny said.

"Yeah, yeah." They chorused again.

"So what articles and pictures were you talking about?" Seohyun asked.

"We sent you the links before we came here." Yuri said.

Seohyun brought out her phone and checked to see a bunch of messages from the girls, Soojung, Yonghwa and her in-laws.

She clicked one of the links and saw an article of her and Yoona in the car with the little Haneul. It had two follow ups with the second about Haneul and Soojung shopping in the quaint shopping district she and Soojung went to, then lastly an article of Yonghwa, her and Haneul coming in and out of the hospital.

She gasped and tightened her grip on her phone. "Ugh. I hate gossip media!"

"Well, you can't do anything about it." Tiffany said removing her cardigan showing of her pink sleeveless blouse.

"Pwink! Pwink!" Haneul squeaked squirming off Hyoyeon and running towards Tiffany.

Tiffany was taken aback and hesitantly carried the little girl to her lap. Her tiny fingers then reached for Fany's collar playing with it while singing 'Pwink' over and over.

"Fany-unnie, meet the little pink monster." Seohyun said.

"E-eoh." She reacted and the rest of them laughed.

 

Five to six weeks passed and all Yonghwa and Seohyun heard from the lawyer was that he was closing in on finishing the last of the paper works.

On the third week, Haneul was quick to learn the basics of Koreana and  is able to understand simple sentences.

Yonghwa had a free day in the office -meaning no meeting, no important pending paper work and no schedules - so he asked Seohyun if it would be okay for the two of them to spend the day together while she gets to spend her day alone with her unnies.

Seohyun said it would be fine and Haneul was excited to visit Yonghwa's work place.

When they arrived, Yonghwa carried Haneul so that they could quickly move away from the paparazzis and enter the building. Haneul had fun giggling and laughing thinking it was a game.

The day was spent with them walking around the different offices in every department for a quick check-up but mainly for him to show of his little girl.

He acted like one of those proud fool showing off his new fancy car to everyone. And not one of them complained since Haneul presented herself effectively.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun and the girls met up to enjoy a lovely lunch at one of Sunny's frequently visited restaurant.

"So how far a long are you again?" Jessica asked while rubbing the maknae's swollen belly.

Seohyun smile and answered, "Twenty seven weeks, unnie."

"Wah~." Sunny said. "Just think about it. in a matter of what - ten twelve more weeks and we'll finally be able to meet the little ones."

"Yeah. Who knew our maknae would be the first to get married and have babies?" Yuri said.

Taeyeon suddenly choked while drinking water hearing Yuri's comment.

Sooyoung handed her some tissue and Sunny patted her back.

"S-sorry and thanks." She said to Sunny once her coughing stopped.

"What's with you all of a sudden?" The shorter girl asked.

She shook her head and looked at Seohyun. "Do you know if they're both boys or both girls or one of each?"

Seohyun smiled and stuck her tongue out playfully to her unnies. This was a rare act for her to do and she only does this when she's determined to keep a secret from her unnies.

"Yah. That's not fair." Tiffany whined.

Hyoyeon poked her in the cheek. "We should atleast know the gender for us to know if we should start buying pink or blue stuffs for them."

"No." She firmly answered.

"Fine. Here's a new topic then. Is it true that your drive gets hyped up more than it should be because you're pregnant?" Jessica ask nonchalantly.

 

                                                                                            

 

Taeyeon coughing from choking from the piece of bread she stuffed in brought the girls back to their senses.

"Yah! You byuntae!" Sooyoung said and shoved Jessica, almost pushing her off her chair.

The ice princess seated herself properly again and shrugged.

"What? It's a legit question." She said. "I'm just curious, you know?"

Seohyun's jaw was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter