HI...

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, from beginning to the end of this story, many all of you supported me and helped me make this happen.

And while I was writing, it was a great feeling for me to do it because I know there were people out there who were actually reading and waiting for me to post the next chapter. And even though I wrote crappy chapters one after the other, you guys still read it and said great things that made me think and feel that I did the right thing. In fact, when I logged in and read your comments, I felt so so wonderfully ecstatic that it helped me write chapters after the other and like I've said a couple of gajillion times, I'm very very very grateful towards all of you for helping me write this story.

Also, I know I haven't been much of a comment replier (Let's just say it's just the way I am), but I have read your all of your comments. 

Truth is, I don't even bother replying my friends when they text me and I basically worry them to death wondering if I am still alive or something. (I'm such a great friend that way. *wink)

 

And second, I'm here seeking for your help, counsel, opinion.

As some of you might know, I have two other fanfics on the hold; RM2 Running Away and AM 21st Century Style.

I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter