Chapter 5

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa and Seohyun were seated in the luxury class. Their carry-ons were taken care of the flight attendants who were busy blushing and whispering everytime Yonghwa flashed them a smile. And ofcourse, since both were well known to the industry, the newly weds were given extra special care courtesy of the S.K. Airline President himself.

Seated together, Yonghwa felt discomfort and disappointment when he tried to turn and look at Seohyun only to be covered by the divider. He looked around to see if there was any button that could either put the thing down and even tried to remove it manually but failed. Catching an attendants attention, the lady, who was very much obvious in showing her liking towards him approached his side.

"Hello, sir. My name is Park Min Ah and I'm one of the flight attendants." She intoduced herself with eyes twinkling.

"Uhm, hello?" He greeted with a question confused as to why the attendant would bother introducing herself to him.

Seohyun momentarily forgot about her new groom and was seated quietly on the other side busy trying to look for her book when she heard the flight attendant merrily introduced herself to her husband. She knew a lot about travelling and from what she's experienced, flight attendants doesn't usually introduce themselve with there full name. Most of the time, the attendants would only introduce themselve by their first name or a nickname nt by their full name.

Anyway, shrugging it off, she went back to successfully finding her book. Leaning her back and opening it to the bookmarked page, she comfortably seating down and totally ready for the flight to take off.

 

"You seem uncomfortable. Is there anything I could get you or do for you, sir?" Her tone raising a few octaves high.

The bride's ear rang and eye twitched hearing the sudden pitch but still continued to read.

"Oh, that. Is there any possible way of removing this divider?" He softly tapped on the thing.

The attendant looked confused for a moment. "I don't think the lady on the other side might like that, sir. But I could arrange for you to be transferred on the window seat if you'd like." She offered using her sweetest tone and fakest smile.

"No, thank you. I'd prefer sitting here and I don't think the beautiful lady would mind." Yonghwa answered smiling.

"After all, she is my wife." He added.

Min Ah obviously was one of the flight attendants that weren't informed of the couple's status. "O-oh. Th-the button is this one sir." She said and pushed the button which was on the side of the headrest.

The divider went down quickly and Yonghwa was happy to see the face of his bride again. The said bride was busy reading that she didn't notice her groom quickly sneaking a kiss on her cheek.

Seohyun jumped a little on her seat and dropped her book picked it back up and slowly turned her head towards him.

"W-wae-yo o-oppa?" She stuttered and was blushing.

"Nothing." He said and did a goofy smile.

She hummed and went back to reading her book putting it so close to her face trying to cover her still blushing face.

All the while, the flight attendant stood on the side watching the scene unfold. She felt jealous and embarassed and was shooting darts at Seohyun with her glare quickly faking a smile when Yonghwa turned to her.

"Will that be all, sir?" She asked maintaining her sickening sweet tone.

"Yes. Thank you Park Min Ah-ssi." He said to the attendant.

Feeling sour and pissed at her total embarassment, she gave an equally sickening fake smile before leaving for the F.A. area.

"Oh my God! You're so lucky! You got to talk to Jung Yonghwa! He even smiled at you! I bet he asked for your number!" Her co-worker Hong Eun blurted all giddy.

She glared at the girl and gave her a nasty scowl. 

 

The flight was getting ready to take off and Seohyun had to put her book down to hold on something tight.

Yonghwa saw her anxiousness so her slid his hand in the arm rest and took hers intertwining their fingers. She looked at him and he gave her a reassuring smile.

"You don't like flying do you?" He asked her.

"N-no. I-I, uhm, don't like the take off and turbulence part of it." She answered swallowing hard. 

"Oh. Okay. Keep a good hold on my hand then." 

Seohyun tightly closed her eyes and prayed silently while squeezing Yonghwa's hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter