Chapter 25

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a woman who is pregnant for almost five months with twins, Seohyun didn't know how she was able to handle taking care of a hyper-active three and a half years old little girl for the whole day.

The day after learning about her sister and niece, she was quick to plan out on how she would be spending the next day with the little girl. She even rewatched the part of the video where her older sister, Yeojin, explained every detail about her daughter just to make sure that she didn't make any slips or mistakes when she was with the girl. She had to be prepared because nobody really knows how smart a three and a half years old little person is.

She noted that her sister would always call her with endearments like; mon petit; chaton; Kittycat; or simply by her Korean name, Haneul. The easiest parts to remember about the little girl was her likes and dislikes. When Yeojin dictated about the little girls strange love for the color pink, her mind automatically flashed to the thought of another pink-lover weirdo.

She basically described Fany-unnie. She thought sighing at the prospect of the two meeting.

For the next day, she and little Haneul spent the whole morning having fun running around outside the mansion and after they had a refreshing nap, Haneul started asking her questions like a normal curious little girl.

"Why is maman's tummy big?" Haneul asked her as she hugged the bump pressing her ear.

Seohyun laughed. "Because there are two little babies growing inside my tummy."

The little girl gasped and covered with both her tiny hands. "You ate the babies!" The girl exclaimed accusing her.

That made mama Wang, who happened to pass by, laughed her heart out.

"You understood what she said?" Seohyun asked.

"My dear, I didn't spend those times sitting next to you just to wait for you to finish your French class." The old woman answered.

The girl gasped again. "Maman! Big gawma also speaks ae-ien!"

The old woman laughed again and cooed over the little girl before moving along.

"Little kittycat, do you want to learn Korean?" She asked the little girl.

"What is Gowean?" Cat asked.

"It's the one maman, auntie and big grandma were using." She answered.

Catherine smiled and nodded her head excitedly. So for the remaining of the afternoon, Seohyun started teaching Haneul the baby basics of the Korean language. She was in the middle of teaching Haneul the word for thank you when Soojung's voice rang by the door.

"Oh my God!" She squealed seeing the cutie pie. "Unnie! She looks so cute!"

Seohyun stood up and gave the younger girl a hug before pulling away to look at her. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh. Uhm, oppa nagged me over the phone to come over." Soojung answered. "Oh! Wait."

Soojung brought out her phone and dialed her brother's number who quickly picked up the call.

"I'm calling because she's doing good. Bye." She said quickly and turned of her phone.

"Yong-oppa had you come over to check on me?" Seohyu asked.

"Umma." Haneul said tugging on her skirt behind her. "This auntie awso knows Gorean?"

Soojung gasped. "Umma? Wait, was that French?"

"Yes." Seohyun answered and then sat back down on the sofa gently pulling Haneul to gently sit next to her and telling Soojung to sit down also.

"Okay. Why did she call you umma?" Soojung asked.

Seohyun shrugged awkwardly. "I can't tell you until I tell oppa first."

"What? You mean oppa doesn't know about her either?" She asked again.

"Yes. Wait." Seohyun answered and face the little girl. "Mon petit, this lady is your auntie also. Why don't you greet her like I showed you."

Catherine nodded and got of the sofa to stand in front of Soojung. She put both of her hands on her belly, with one over the other, then bowed and say. "Annyeonghasaeyo, ahjumma!"

"Ahjumma?!" Soojung exclaimed scaring the little girl making her jump from her bow.

Haneul looked up with a frightened expression and her lips twitching like she was about to cry. Soojung quickly got off her seat and knelt down to hug the little girl.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry." She repeated in French. "It's okay. Auntie's not mad."

When the little responded by trying to push her away, Soojung grinned and started tickling her. She giggled and squealed laughing and trying to push the ahjumma off of her.

"Soojung, enough. She could choke on air." Seohyun said a couple of minutes later worried about the little girl.

Soojung stopped and scooped the little girl up. "Ppoppo." She told Haneul and pointed on her cheek.

Haneul didn't understand what ppoppo was but when she saw her pointing to her cheeks, she pursed her lips and gave her auntie a kiss on the cheek.

"Awe! You are so my favorite niece!" Soojung said kissing the little girl's face.

 

After the tiring day, Seohyun slept early only to be woken up in the middle of the night with the familiar kisses and scent of her husband. Opening her eyes and with the aid of the lamp light, she saw her husband kneeling in front of her with only his boxers on.

"You're awake. Good." Yonghwa whispered huskily with the sound of longing in his voice.

"Op-umph!" Seohyun didn't get to say the word completely when Yonghwa sealed her lips with his.

Seohyun tried to say something but he wouldn't let her lips go until she started responding with equal emotions.

"I missed you, so much." Yonghwa said letting go of her lips for a second before devouring her lips again.

He wasted no time and started undre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter