Chapter 14

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who's on next?" Hyoyeon asked coming back from taking the phone call.

"It's supposed to be Taeyeon unnie but she's running a little late so were pushing her to the forth, that means Fany unnie is next." Yoona explained examing the playlist for the karaoke.

At the moment, the eight of them, plus Soojung and Jessica and Hyoyeon's male friends are seated on a booth enjoying the open mic/karaoke night at one of their favorite night hang-out.

"Unnie also said she's bringing someone with her." Seohyun relayed the newly arrived message.

"Who do you think he is?" Tiffany asked.

Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun shrugged.

Soojung who was invited through Seohyun asked, "What makes you so sure that she's bringing a guy?"

"Because seldom, and I mean never is Taeyeon ever late during hang-out night except their's a guy or an emergency involved." Sooyoung said matter-of-factly.

The girls nodded and laughed remembering the times the kid leader got late during some of their hang-out nights.

"Was my song funny? Did you even watch me sing?" Jessica asked as soon as she got back to their booth and sat next to her friend.

Tiffany raised two thumbs up. "You were awesome."

"Don't worry Sica. We were just talking about Taeyeon." Hyoyeon said handing out her drink.

She looked around and to look for the girl but she wasn't there. "Ooohh." She reacted and they all laughed.

"How about we make a bet?" Sunny suggested. "Two choices only; [one] the guys is a hunk and [two] he's just a friend. And to those who lose-"

"Concoction destruction!" Hyoyeon excitedly yelled cutting her off.

"Oh~. Nice one. Plus, let's make that a one shot and the group who loses goes up the stage and writes their names with their butts." Sunny said and everybody took the challenge.

"Wait. Who's going to judge?" Yuri asked.

Sunny looked around and saw the three people joining  them. "How about you guys?"

Soojung and Hyoyeon's gay friend with Jessica's guy friend agreed.

Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung, and Yoona took number two despite their knowledge of Taeyeon's actions and just for fun while Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Sunny and Yuri took one.

Sure enough, the team friend lost and team two celebrated secretly. They all agreed to wait after Seohyun's performance before they could do the punishment.

 

 

"Yah." Yonghwa saw breathing heavily standing next to Hyoyeon. "I'm here."

Hyoyeon stood up and looked at her watch. "Just on time."

"Yah! Are you crazy! Hide him before Joohyun sees him!" Sunny said and pushed the two of them away.

"Wait what?" He asked getting dragged to the side of the stage next to the stairs.

"Wait here and keep quiet. Don't ask any question and pay attention to the song." Hyoyeon said leaving him to wait on the stage.

Yonghwa reached out to grab her but she was fast.

The girls who saw him from the booth shooed motioned him to stay on his spot. A second later, someone started using the microphone.

 

"Mic-test. Haha." The familiar laugh caugh his ear so he turned making look who it was.

"Uhm so, I hope everyone's not bore and having a good time." The crowd cheered and she laughed. "Okay. So before I get to singing, I would just like to say that if you look down the stage you'll see my unnies taking a video of me drunk and singing."

The crowd laughed again and the three girls down the stage waved to the crowd. "So before I get to singing*hic*. Oopz, I already said that didn't I? Again, I'd just like to dedicate this song to my ever loving husband who's been treating me like perfectly awesome and loving me wonderfully."

She's totally buzzed out. Yonghwa shook his head watching her talk.

"Anyway. I still haven't told him my feelings and I don't know if I've expressed it to him enough."

Are this girls crazy? Do they even know how embarassed Seohyun would be when she remembers this in the morning?

He wanted to go and get her out of the stage but the death glares coming from the booth made him cower.

Cheers and whistles filled the room until the music started playing.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6ug5OBRilk

 

Yonghwa's jaw dropped the moment she heard her sing and he was so filled with emotions that none of the crowds noisy cheers bothered him.

Wow. Was all he could think of.

When he saw Seohyun coming down, he stepped out and held out a hand to help her.

"Thank -" Seohyun's eyes was ready to jump out of there sockets when she recognized him. "Oppa!"

Yonghwa chuckled and pulled her in for a deep passionate kiss.

She didn't respo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter