Chapter 29

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Outside the delivery room, the crowd were going crazy scared hearing the painful shouting coming from their maknae.

"I'm so going to hurt that Yong-pabbo!" Jessica hissed covering her ears.

Yuri and Sooyoung nodded.

"Be sure to give him ten times the pain unnie feels." Soojung encouraged.

"Oh we will." Hyoyeon said.

"Hey!" They heard a man call out.

They turned to the hallway and saw Inho waving his hand asking them to let the bodyguards let him in.

"Who called him here?" Yoona curiously asked.

"I did." Hyoyeon answered and went to get him.

The bodyguards moved aside and let him in.

"Hey. I got your text. Where's she?" He asked following the blonde.

"She's inside with Seohyun." She answered.

Right when he was about to ask why;

"Op-PPA!!!"

*THUD *CLANG *CLANG *CLING

"Taeyeon!"

"Unnie?!"

"Someone get her out of here."

 

"What was that about?" Sunny asked then the door opened with the male nurse carrying the small body of Taeyeon.

"TAEYEON!" Inho exclaimed and ran to take the girl from the man.

"Taeyeon!?"

"Taengoo!"

"Taetae!"

The girls crowded around them and soon formed a circle.

"What happened to her?" He asked the nurse.

"Ugh! This idiot." Hyoyeon muttered, frustrated with the human paper girl.

"She fainted and fell really hard. Follow me and will have her admitted to one room while I call for Dr. Cho." The nurse said and moved to the other hallway.

 

 

 

The next morning... kekeke...

 

 

 

Passing out after delivering the placentas, Seohyun woke up at a couple of minutes past six considering that she had the twins delivered at 11:53 and 11:56 last night. It must've been the excitement that got her up so early.

When she looked around the room, she saw Yonghwa next to the baby cribs holding one of the twins and swaying.

She smiled and teared up without even knowing.

Yonghwa saw her and he smiled then put the baby back to the crib before coming close to her.

"Good morning, umma." He sat at the edge of the bed and kissed her lips.

Seohyun put a hand on his cheek and kissed him back. "Good morning, appa."

"Hi." Yonghwa greeted with a sigh and gave her a peck. "How are you feeling?"

"Ugh..." Seohyun simply groaned.

He chuckled and intertwined their fingers. "Do you still hate me?" He asked teasing her about last night.

She groaned again and hit him. "Do you want me to?"

"Nope. Never." He whispered and kissed her more.

 

"Yep. I think we should come back later." Soojung whispered to the others who were waiting outside the door.

They crowd of people grew curious and started making a fuss so she ahd to close the door.

"What's going on?" Tiffany asked.

"Don't tell me they're going at it so soon?" Sunny asked with that erted smile of hers and moved closer and sticking her ears to the door.

That earned her a hit in the head by Jessica. "And you go calling me byuntae and what not."

"Yah! Language, people. There happens to be a very cute and very adorable little sweetheart over here!" Yuri said covering Haneul's ears with her hands.

"Shhh. Can we just go over there and not talk here." Soojung suggested.

"No. Let's just go in." Sooyoung said.

"Why are we all whispering again?" Hyoyeon asked joining the conversation after coming back from checking on Taeyeon.

"You're all whispering because you are all weirdos."

"Umma!" Sooyoung shrieked and the others followed suit.

"Appa!" Haneul ran and jumped up to his arms.

"Bonjour, my little sky. You're here very early?" He said and kissed her on the cheeks.

"Bonjour papa!" Haneul greeted back and gave him a hug.

"Come on in. They're waiting for you outside but you have to be quiet." Yonghwa told them.

"Are the twins still asleep?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yes. SO you have  to be very quiet unless you want Seohyun to kick you out." He warned before letting them in.

As told, the girls kept their squeals and excitements to themselves. Half of them crowded over Seohyun while some of them went and took pictures of the twins.

Hyoyeon lounged comfortably next to Seohyun and Yoona did the same on the other side.

"How are you feeling, maknae-umma?" Yoona asked.

Seohyun smiled hearing the last word. "I feel a little tired but really happy unnie."

"You should." Hyoyeon said and brushed the hair off of her face.

"They're both so beautiful." Yuri said coming to her side.

"They both have your eyes." Jessica said.

She just smiled and waited for them to finally ask the question.

"So..." Sooyoung stretched the word as far as she could.

Seohyun just kept her smile and raised her brow.

"Girls or Boys?" Soojung asked.

Seohyun playfully shrugged and gave Yonghwa a signal.

"I don't think they really want to know." He said.

"Yah!" Soojung screamed.

She received a beating on the lower leg and looked to see an angry looking Haneul.

"Shh. Soojung-emo noisy. Dongsaengs sleepwing." She said to her aunt.

All of them laughed at Soojung gaining an angry shu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter