Chapter 17

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a couple of drinks and dances, Seohyun excused herself to take a rest on their booth by herself.

"Woah. You sure could dance." Someone said from behind her.

She jumped in surprise and spilled a little of her drink on herself. She turned to see who it was and saw that it was someone she's never met before. He was dressed like an all black attire and wore gold and silver accessories around his neck and wrists.

Seohyun turned back her attention to herself and grabbed a tissue from her bag to wipe the spill.

"Ohh. Here sweetheart, I'll get that for you." The man said and reached out a hand with a handkerchief.

She was quick to push the hand away gently as she could and wiped herself.

"Aw~. Why not let me wipe the rest." The guy said and sat down next to her. He stretched out his hand and introduce himself, "The name's Joo Yung Sae or for you sweetheart, you can just call me Jjang."

For a minute there, Seohyun almost bursted out a laugh from the greasy approach of the guy. Instead, she kept her silence and wiped the rest of the spill on her shoulder.

"What? Your not going to introduce yourself? Not even a name sweetheart?" The guy continued.

She sighed trying to keep her composure. "I suggest you leave me alone if you don't want trouble." Seohyun said in her stoic expression.

Yung Sae scoffed, "Ooohh. Feisty. I like that. How about we stop the pretend and go back to my place." He said and grabbed her arm.

"Let go." Seohyun said the second their skin connected.

"I will if you say yes." He insisted.

"She said let go." Taeyeon said getting back to the booth when she saw what was happening.

Yung Sae stood up dragging Seohyun with him and looked down at the girl, "Or what Taeyeon?" He dared not even bothering to show formalities to the older girl.

"You really have no manners, do you?" Taeyeon said looking up the man who towered her.

"Not for low class people like you, I don't. Now, I suggest you leave me to my business unless you want me to have your 'business', whatever this is shut down." He said as if the place was a disgust.

"Yah! You filthy pig! Get your hand of my sister!" Soojung screamed rushing off to Seohyun but Taeyeon stopped her and pulled her aside.

"No. Go to the others." Taeyeon said and pushed the girl to the group watching from behind with amusement written in their face. "Like she said," Taeyeon tilted her head towards Soojung. "Get your hands off her."

" do you really want to lose the only business you have?" Yung Sae raised his voice challenging her. "You do know my father can shut you down the minute I give him a call."

"Oh. You mean your dad who works as the secretary for the Seo Group? That father?" Taeyeon mockingly asked looking at Seohyun.

"His not just the secretary, midget. My family is also a share holder." He said proudly.

Taeyeon shrugged and looked at Seohyun. "Babe, want to finish it off?" Taeyeon brought out her phone and dialed before throwing it to Seohyun.

"Thanks unnie." Seohyun said and roughly pried her hand off making the guy wince in pain.

"That hurt you dimwit!" Yung Sae yelled at her.

Taeyeon motioned for the bouncer to come and watch over the situation as she joined the group of her friends from behind.

"Are you sure unnie? Nothing will happen even if unnie called the police. His dad will just bail him out." Soojung said.

"Don't worry. Joohyun knows what she's doing." Jessica said patting the girl on the shoulder.

 

"You think the police is going to do anything? Go ahead call them, my dad  probaby is paying them off already." Yung Sae challenged her.

Seohyun pressed and let the guy hear the conversation. "Hello. Who is this?" The man on the other line asked.

"Good evening Uncle. It's me." Seohyun said.

"Oh, Joohyun-ah. What seems to be the problem? Is it the company?" He asked.

"Not with the company Uncle." Seohyun said holding the phone in front of her."You know I would never call you uncle, unless we're outside the company."

"Eoh? Then what is it? Just tell me and handle it."

Yung Sae scoffed. "Your uncle? Seriously? Not like an old fart could do anything to me."

Seohyun smirked amused that the guy didn't recognize his own father's voice.

"I was just wandering if the name Joo Yung Sae or Mr. Jjang as he calls himself rings any bell." She asked.

There was a loud boom of laughter that came from the other line. "Mr. Jjang? Is that one of his aliases now?" He asked.

"D-dad?" The young man said with eyes wide open.

"I think so, uncle." Seohyun said.

She heard a sigh. "As your uncle, would you mind if I ask you if you could tell Miss Kim to detain the boy in a private room and make sure to keep him in a room with two or three guards."

"No problem uncle." Seohyun said and then they said goodbyes.

She gently pushed the man out of the way and handed back the phone to Taeyeon. "Taeyeon-unnie, would you mind if we detain him in a private room with two or three guards?"

"Not really." Taeyeon shrugged and went for the bouncer telling him the same as Seohyun asked.

"We'll see about this! You'll get yours you es!" Yung Sae screamed while he was getting dragged by the bouncer to Taeyeon's office.

The crowd watched the scene for a minute then continued to party.

"God. I'm glad I'm not spoiled like him." Soojung sighed making the girls laugh.

"Funny thing about you Soojungie is you're as protective as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter