Chapter 15

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With those words and the glint in her eyes, Yonghwa didn't waste any second swooping down, mashing his lips with hers and grabbing her by the waist. She gasped surprised by his sudden savagery and when she did, he took the chance to explore once more. Darting his tongue inside her lips, he took his time tasting her.

Done with her lips, Yonghwa strayed and let his lips brush along her cheeks, kissing and giving her earlobe a soft bite.

"Mine." He whispered with his raspy voice. And Seohyun could only respond with a hum slipping out of her lips.

Leaving trails of kisses down her neck, Yonghwa had the pleasure of accidentally finding her sweet spot when her hold on him when tighter and with her whimper. He started nibbling and there more, hearing her sigh from the pleasure.

While his lips worked on her neck, his left hand was well wrapped around her waist while the other slid down her back landing on her well-shaped backside massaging it.

"Your so soft." He said in between nibbling her shoulder. Seohyun smacked him and whimpered shyly in response.

With the immense pleasure that her husband is giving her, she felt her knees going weaker by the minute. She tried to hold on and take control for a couple of minutes more but she couldn't.

"Oppa." She moaned.

Yonghwa threw back his head and looked at her with wide eyes. This was the first moan his ever heard come out from her lips. And compared to the whimpers, gasps, and sighs, it made him feel greedy and selfish wanting to hear more.

He grabbed her right leg and wrapped it around his waist and she voluntarily wrapped the other then pressed her against the wall before dipping down to join their lips for a deep passionate liplock.

With her back against the wall and legs wrapped around him, he let his hands move caressing her legs and slipping under the hem of her sweater touching and tracing her smooth skin.

Wanting to see and feel her more, he fisted the hem of her sweater and took it off her temporarily separating their lips and threw it somewhere. Free of the sweater, he felt the intense heat radiating out of her body.

His hand then traveled once more to her side caressing her and then cupped her bra covered s. His hand then started squeezing and massaging her mounds letting her moan in delight of her new found pleasure.

Desire filled him more and more as she moaned through his lips.

Carrying her and gently laying her down in the middle of the bed, Yonghwa slipped of her shorts and like the sweater, it disappeared to a corner of the room. He then s his arms behind her and unhooked her bra tossed it away. Seohyun covered her s and he let her for the moment.

One last tiny piece of clothing gone and finally, he's free to let his eyes wonder on the full glory of his wife.

Seohyun covered herself with hands as Yonghwa got into the bed and knelt between her legs.

Grabbing her wrists, she fought to keep herself covered but with his kisses and whispered assurance, she felt her hold weaken and pinned above her head.

"You're beautiful, love." He whispered and gaved her lips one last peck turning his attention to other details.

 

Exposed, susceptible, hands above her head and nearing disorientation, Seohyun swallowed hard and opened but only moans of pleasure came about. She tried one more time and managed to croak out the unfairness of their situation.

Yonghwa chuckled and she blushed adding more color to her skin. Pulling her up and holding her hands, he guided her in removing the article off of him.

Seohyun's eyes grew at the sight of his maleness all ready and proud. She looked away after a couple of seconds, fanning her face and he just chuckled taking her hand and kissing it before pushing them both back down.

He spread her legs wider and moved closer. He gave her a quick peck before letting his lips kiss and on his right mound while his left hand played with the other. His right hand traveled down and cupped her , letting his finger rub her .

Seohyun grasped his hair and pulled him closer as he added more pressure and started inserting a finger making her arch her back.

With so much pleasure, her head turned from left to right and her body squirmed at his touch.

He started pushing in and out waiting for her response. He raised his head and saw the ecstacy etched on the innocent face of his wife. He added one more finger and more pressure once she started buckling her hips.

"O-oppa." Seohyun called out for him feeling a strange knot forming inside her.

Yonghwa started and her erect like a new born child hungry and desperate for its mother's milk.

"Heung! Hmp..." Seohyun whimpered his hair. It pain and pleasure for him.

He started pumping his fingers faster, in and out. After a couple of more minutes hearing her sweet moans, her body tensed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter