Chapter 3

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After sending their families off, Yonghwa took Seohyun's arm and hooked it on his before walking back to the hotel. He escorted her all the way to the elevator and told her to wait for him there and turned back to get the key of their suite from the front desk.

That was a few minutes ago. Right now, she was just there staring at the elevator watching its indicator change numbers and listening to it 'ding' each time it reaches a different floor. Still wearing Yonghwa's jacket, she played with the lapel tracing it with her fingers. Even with this little things, she couldn't put her mind off the fact that tonight is their wedding night.

To think about, from getting to know a little bit about her husband before they got married, he doesn't really seem like the kind of guy that would go and jump someone but their was still no denying that he was a man. Yonghwa is still a man who has needs. And now she, MRS. JUNG JOO HYUN, as his wife, has been given the duty to fulfill those needs.

"Seohyun-ah. Let's go?" Yonghwa held her hand bringing her senses back.

"Oh? Neh." She said and entered the elevator with him.

The elevator ride was surprisingly quick. They walked out and she only had three small steps away from the elevator when Yonghwa stopped her.

"Wae-yo?" She asked sounding confused.

"Hold then for me." He handed out the key card to her.

"Eoh? Okay?" She nodded and took it from him.

The next thing she knew, Yonghwa had her in his arms causing her to hug his next and squeal in surprise.

"Y-Yonghwa-ssi. What are you doing?" She asked recovering from shock.

"This is a tradition we should never break." Yonghwa told her with a sincere smile.

"Ehm." Seohyun nodded and bowed her face to hide the blush.

 

Once they were at the door, she used the key card to open it  while still in his arms. They gasped when they saw how the room was designed and prepared for them. The bed was covered with red rose petals shaped into a heart, the foor was surrounded with petals as well and a pathway was created with the use of light wax candles cloating on glasses. The room attendant must've been there a few minutes ago for it to be burning.

Yonghwa knew he could just put her down on the floor because they might accidentally bump one of the glass and could cause an even worst accident. So instead, he walked through the path and let her down on the bed.

 

"I guess they went overboard with the decoration." He said rubbing the back of his head to which they both gave out an awkward laugh for it.

An even more awkward silence followed a little later and he saw how nervous his new bride was even with her calm facade.

"Uhm, how 'bout you go ahead and change first into something more comfortable and let's have some redwine before we go to sleep." He suggested.

"N-neh." She said and bent down to remove her heels first before looking for the hotel slippers.

Yonghwa already wore his and was holding hers when he bent down and put it on her.

"Kamsahamnida, Yonghwa-ssi." Seohyun said standing up and grabbing her bag towards the bathroom.

Yonghwa helped her close the bathroom door which looked like a screen that separated the whole room from it. Even when closed, anyone could still see through the screen doors by peeking through the holes. Yonghwa saw the holes and told her not to worry because he'll turn his back and busy himself with removing the petals on the bed.

 

The  first thing she did was open her bag and look for her pyjama when after closing the door. She didn't really pack much since they were staying in the hotel over night. She only brought the clothes she was going to wear tomorrow along with her pyjama, some make up products and toiletries. 

When she opened it to grab the set, she was surprised to see something else place in the space where she had her put her jammies. The garment's color was familiar and only when she spread it out did she remember why it looked so familiar.

Tiffany unnie!! She mentally screamed. 

The garment was the very first 'pyjama' her unnie had designed that led to her success in the fashion industry.It was a royal blue silk nightie lined with black lace on the chest area and bottom of the dress. She was holding the nightie and remembered that there was supposed to be a robe that came with it.

She looked for it in the bag and didn't find anything except a note stuck on her toiletry bag. It read like this;

  

           "Congratulations, Soshi's baby! Here's a part of my wedding gift for you. We asked baby Jung to put it in your bag.

                P.S. This is actually the original. Wear it beautifully. 

                Saranghae our baby Seo Joo Hyun!

                                                                                    ~ Sorry that some of us couldn't come to your wedding. "

 

"Fany-unnie. Soojungie." She quietly whined. 

There was absolutely no way she was going to wear this today or ever. Why you might ask? 

Well, because it was never the type of clothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter