Chapter 21

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

True to her words, Hyoyeon got Seohyun to go and visit Yonghwa in his office. Hyoyeon even accompanied her until she got to the elevator before leaving her to return to the dance studio.

The people who knew about her pregnancy were comprised of her family, the SoShi girls and some of their employees and company executives. She didn't want to make a big deal about her pregnancy so she made sure to wear a loose patterned dress to make the bump invinsible.

Unlike before, employees confidently greeted her with a smile and she gave out a courteous one as a reply. She got to Jonghyun's office to ask if Yonghwa was busy but she couldn't find the man anywhere. She got to the main office reaching out to open the handle but surprise greeted her when it opened itself and out two security guards trying to calm a screaming woman.

She stepped aside making sure to stay away from trouble.

"Let go of me, you baboons!" Gyuwon screamed trying to pull her hands from the grasps of the security guards.

The security guards saw Seohyun and stopped to greet her and when they did their hold on the wretched vixen loosened a little allowing her to pry it away.

"What is this?" Seohyun calmly asked one of the men.

"She's tresspassing ma'am." The tall dark-toned burly guard answered.

"You!" Gyuwon snarled at her giving her a nasty look. "You think you can have everything just because you're rich!"

Seohyun raised her eyebrows for a moment then returned to her stoic expression facing the guard.

"Wasn't she black-listed from entering the building?" Seohyun asked him.

The man looked a little nervous. "N-neh. But she managed to enter somehow and we-"

"What are you still doing here?" Yonghwa asked coming into view.

"Ah. Sir." The other guard motioned his hand towards Seohyun.

"Hyun-ah." Yonghwa said going to her but someone had pushed him away then...

*SLAP!

"You !" Gyuwon screamed slapping Seohyun hard on her left cheek.

Seohyun held her face and stomach as she stumbled hitting her head on the door and falling hard on the floor. She felt pain strike her stomach and the pain she felt on her cheek was nothing like the pain that surged into her pregnant stomach.

"Hyun!" Yonghwa scrambled to the floor to check on her.

"Tsk! That's what you get you spoiled princess." Gyuwon smirked showing no regret to what she's done.

Seohyun's teared up from the pain. "The baby." She muttered through the pain.

"Jonghyun! Call Joon to get the car ready, now!" Yonghwa growled.

"On it. Take care of your wife. I have this." Jonghyun said.

"Make sure she get's what she deserve." Yonghwa said coldly and scooped up Seohyun who was wincing and whimpering in pain.

"Well?! What are you two still doing here?! Get her to a secured room and wait until the police arrives." Jonghyun ordered the two man who turned pale from what happened.

"Neh." The burly man answered and held the woman tightly again.

Jonghyun followed behind making sure that she doesn't escape.

Ten minutes passed before the police arrived followed by the presses who took their chances of trying to get them to talk. Jonghyun kept his lips shut and followed behind the police to make one of the reports in the arrest and then arrived at the hospital with two police officers to take to account the second report and statement of Yonghwa in regards of the arrest.

 

          "Neh. Annyeonghasaeyo, as you can see I am standing in front of the Korean General Hospital where Miss Seo Joohyun, the heiress to the multi-billion Seo Groups of Company and wife of the current CEO Jung Yonghwa, is admitted due to attack which Miss Park Gyuwon, a highly infamous socialite, had inflicted on the fourteen week pregnant Miss Seo.

           Coming from an anonymous tip. It is said that Miss Park was being escorted out of the building when Miss Seo arrived for one of her visits int he company. Miss Park was said to have pushed Mr. Jung aside then assaulted Miss Seo who immediately complained of pain in her abdomen section. The source further stated that  Mr. Jung's right hand man handled the initial report for the arrest and as of the moment, two police men are in the vicinity taking Mr. Jung's statement and the second report.

           The involved parties are yet to make a press release regarding the matter and for now, the hospital's public relations officers are still adamant in releasing their statement to the public in regards on Miss Seo's condition.

           This has been Shin Minri reporting live for KSM News."


A loud crashing sound of glass rang through the ears of Taeyeon and her employees after she threw an expensive bottle of whiskey to the wall. She screamed in anger and stormed out of the club leaving a frightened bunch of employees trembling in fear after witnessing their boss' fury.

"What happened?" Inho asked coming out of the stock room with a two cases of beers on his hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter