Chapter 1

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How exactly did I end up here again? Yonghwa asked himself as he sat by the window waiting for the ceremony to start. 

Aish! "How long do they expect me to just wait here?" He was getting annoyed shuffling from one space to another.

"As long as they want." He heard a familiar girl's voice.

Turning around, he saw his younger sister closing the door. "What are you doing here brat?" He asked annoyed by her sudden appearance.

"Yah! I'm not a brat okay. And I'm here to give you something." She said handing him two sealed envelopes.

"What's this?" He lifted the envelopes and saw written instructions on both.

"Haraboji told me to give it to you and to read instructions before opening the first one." She said trying to get a peek at the envelopes.

"What do you think you're doing?" Yonghwa pushed the younger Jung with his forefingers in her forehead.

"Ahh. Oppa." She whined rubbing her forehead. "Can't I atleast know what it's all about?"

"No. It's private. Why don't you go back and do your maid-of-honor duty?" He turned her around and pushed her out of his room.

"Yah yah yah. Oppa!" Soojung tried to shove him off but he was stronger than him. 

"Oppa~ah!" She whined knocking on the door before heading back to the other room.

 

Sitting quietly on the chair, Seohyun had her eyes closed trying to take everything in. It was all too sudden. Too sudden that she couldn't refuse and just nod her head or say yes to everything.

It was her grandfather's last wish. How could she ever disappoint her grandfather?

Her eyes were still closed when she heard someone come in.

"Unnie?" The younger Jung addressed her.

She didn't make a move.

"Unnie." Her voice was louder which meant she was closer to her. Soojung carefully approached her and bent down to check if she was really asleep.

"Unnie. Are you slee~ AHHH!!" She screamed when Seohyun suddenly opened her eyes.

"Ah! Unnie!" She whined after getting over the shock.

"Hmm?" Seohyun's expression was calm.

"Aish! Seriously unnie. Do you really plan on giving me a heart attack?" She sounded a little irritated. "First, oppa shoved me out of his room and then you scare me like that."

She smiled finding how cute Soojung can be when she babble and whine.

"Why were you in your oppa's room?" She asked her voice sounding so serene.

"Haraboji told me to give him something." She answered without thought.

"Hm? What was it?"

"What was what?" 

"The thing haraboji asked you to give to your oppa?"

"Wha~" Aish! Soojung you nitwit blabber mouth! She mentally scolder herself after realizing her mistake. "A-ah. Nothing. It was nothing."

"Hm? You forgot that you weren't supposed to tell me, didn't you?" She smiled teasing the girl.

"Neh." Soojung answered cutely before seating next to her.

Although it hadn't been that long, she immediately found herself getting closer and attached to the youngest Jung. She was told that she met the girl before but she really couldn't remember since it was years and years ago.

 

"Uhm, unnie. How long do you think before the ceremony begins?" Soojung the maid-of-honor asked.

"I don't know. You're the maid-of-honor, you should know." She shrugged.

"I am and I should but~ you know that I'm not really in-charge of anything beside being a runner for you both right? Hehe."

They were giggling and having fun chatting before the ceremony and it was a great sight for the old man. 

Who would've thought that my precious stubborn and cold angel can easily get close to her future sister. I guess even with me, you still felt lonely.

"Haraboji. What are you doing there?" Seohyun stood when she noticed the old man standing silently by the door.

"Aigoo~ My precious gem looks so beautiful in her wedding gown." He said holding on to his cane trying to walk to her.

"I'll help~

"Aniya unnie. You sit, I go." Soojung stood to assist the oldman.

"Haraboji, I told you to use the wheelchair before the ceremony." She scolded him.

"And what good would that thing do to me? It'd be better if I get to walking now to stretch my legs. Wae?" Her grandfather argued.

"Grandfather." She said trying to win the arguement.

"N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter