Chapter 9

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was prolonged silence after Bomi's shocking confession. Staring at Eunji and almost forgetting to breathe, Bomi waited with bated breath for her friend's reaction. Unexpectedly, Eunji dragged a chair out and flopped down on it. She rested her elbows on the dining table and placed her chin on her palms. Within the subsequent moments, a soft snore could be heard and Bomi realized that the Busan native had fallen asleep.

"Eunji-ah?"

Stepping closer, the faint smell of alcohol reached Bomi's nose and it finally occured to her that this was probably the end result of wrapping up filming for the slightly younger female's dating variety programme. Without realizing it, a small smile crept onto Bomi's lips.

"You never fail to amaze me with your antics whenever you drink."

It took Bomi more than 30 minutes to hoist Eunji to her bed, change her out of her clothes and wipe her clean since Eunji was too knocked out to take a shower. Sitting down on the floor next to Eunji's bed, Bomi glazed at the sleeping girl, an uncontrollable stream of tears slipping out of her eyes.

"I can take care of you. But I can no longer take care of Chorong unnie. She detests me now."

 ---------------------------------------------

The crying and lack of sleep resulted in bloodshot eyes and a throbbing headache. Still, Bomi managed to suppress her discomfort to record another episode of 'Weekly Idol.' After the filming, Iihoon from BTOB came up to Bomi and showed his concern.

"Noona, are you alright? You look really pale."

With a slight smile and wave of her hand, Bomi dismissed his question. However, she had spent enough time with Iihoon to know that he had more to say.

"Is there something else Iihoon?"

"Noona..there's this rumor.."

Iihoon paused in mid sentence, his eyes fleeting everywhere. It was obvious he was apprehensive about asking his query.

"Just say it."

Bomi encouraged. She knew the matter had to be important for Iihoon to approach her like this.

"There is this rumor going around among the guys that Chorong noona is sleeping with Suho of EXO.

"What?!"

-------------------------------------------

"Naeun-ah, take the kids out. Chorong unnie and I hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter