Chapter 42

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a while since the two were so close and hearing such words from the very attractive Yoon Bomi made Chorong's heart beat at an alarming rate. She knew she was blushing and Chorong didn't dare look up for she feared meeting the intense gaze that Bomi uses to look at her whenever their eyes met.

With her eyes downcast, she focused on staring at her hand which was presently resting on Bomi's chest with the younger girl's palm covering hers. For some strange reason she could feel the beat of Bomi's heart and it seemed to be telling her that its owner is beyond in love with her.

Scolding herself mentally for having such a weird thought, Chorong wanted to pull her hand away but it was kept in place by Bomi's firm hold.

"Tell me the truth unnie. Why did you act mean and say all those things when you never meant any of it? Is it due to pressure from your family? Or is it the company?”

With so many things happening these few months, the stress of shouldering everything by herself was starting to take its toll on Chorong. Deciding to come clean without hiding anymore things from the girl lying on the bed and who was staring at her with eyes filled with longing, Chorong finally let down her defences.

The next hour or so was spent retelling all of the events and Bomi had listened intently without interrupting. So engrossed with her tale, Chorong didn't realize that Bomi had began softly caressing her cheek until the younger girl sat up and engulfed her within a comforting embrace. 

Rubbing her uninjured hand up and down Chorong’s back, Bomi let the elder lean against her chest when Chorong started to break down from finally being able to let everything out. The burden she had been carrying by herself could at last be lowered. 

As Bomi held Chorong close, she could tell that she wasn't the only person who had lost weight during this period in which they had been apart. The tiny frame and bony body of the person she loved was just as slim as she herself had gotten. 

“It's been hard on you Unnie. Why didn't you tell me all of this earlier? We could have worked things out together.”

Chorong didn't manage to reply as she continued to sob and amid the hicupping, she whispered softly like a small, vulnerable animal.

“I was afraid and just didn't know what to do.”

Sighing audibly, Bomi pulled the older girl slightly away from her torso and tilted her chin upwards before proceeding to shift her hand in order to gently cup Chorong’s cheek.

“It's okay Unnie. We are gonna get through this. Trust me okay?”

And with that Bomi lowered her head until her lips could covered Chorong’s completely. The kiss started slowly as Bomi was afraid that the person she had missed so immensely for months would react negatively to her act.

However instead of pushing her away, Chorong lifted both of her arms and linked her fingers behind the other girl’s neck. Deepening the kiss, Chorong kept seeking Bomi’s lips as she relished in the feeling that she had missed for so long.

Bomi’s kisses always made her feel special and loved and that hadn't changed even after all this time. The pair didn't know how much time had passed as they became lost in each other. It was only when they had to break apart to take in some much needed air did they reluctantly pull away from one another. 

Panting slightly, Chorong’s cheeks flushed a dusty pink hue as she realized what she had just did. 

Unable to hide her embarrassment, she was going to get up and run out of the room but Bomi was quick to guess her intention. Grabbing her by the wrist, she said in a low tone.

“Don't. Enough of running away. Fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter