Chapter 31

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you remember, the sun that shone on us. The wide and blue ocean, just like yesterday. As if time has stopped, just like we always wanted. Remember remember remember."

Filming for Apink's new song proceeded without a glitch and as nightfall approached, a cooling seabreeze started to blow across the quiet beach where the last few scenes of Apink's music video were being wrapped up.

Sitting huddled together in a small semi circle, the girls played it up for the camera, smiling, laughing and just having a good time as the recording equipment captured every moment of their gorgeous behavior. In those moments, the stress and angst from the last couple of weeks were far from their minds as they delighted in one another's company.

Feeling more daring than usual, Naeun stared straight into the camera and gave her best y expression, sending the rest of the girls into fits of laughter at seeing their most quiet member letting go of all reservations and just having fun. When every single scene was finally completed, the group broke up and dispersed to go about their respective activities.

Eunji, Namjoo and Hayoung headed back to the hotel while Chorong, Bomi and Naeun stayed back on the sandy beach. Watching Naeun stroll into the distance, Bomi had the sudden urge to follow the younger girl.

Looking sideways and catching Chorong'e eye, the pair were able to understand each other's thoughts without speaking a word. Flashing Bomi a tiny smile, Chorong gave her girlfriend the go ahead.

"I'll wait here for you."

Not wanting Chorong to wait on the beach in the relatively cool weather as she was afraid her girlfriend would catch a chill, Bomi tried to get the stubborn girl to return to their hotel room. Taking the older's hand in her own, Bomi gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Wait for me in the room unnie. I'll be back as soon as I settle things with Naeunnie."

Raising one hand to tuck a stray strand of hair behind Chorong's ear, Bomi then proceeded to rest both hands on the thin shoulders of the slightly taller woman. Exerting slight pressure on them, she steered Chorong in the direction of their hotel. The elder still appeared apprehensive but finally gave in when Bomi nodded at her encouragingly.

Pouting slightly, she began trudging towards the building in micro steps. Turning back numerous times to shoot longing glances at her girlfriend, Chorong made it obvious that she would much rather hang around and wait on the beach if given the option.

After ensuring that Chorong was about to enter the hotel, Bomi started to jog after Naeun who had already strolled further down the coast. With her athletic built and stamina, it didn't take Bomi much effort to catch up with her junior. 

"Naeunnie.."

The soft breeze carried her voice along the shore and soon that familiar husky voice entered Naeun's ears. Although she knew that her unnie was calling out to her, Naeun couldn't bring herself to stop and turn back.

She knew Bomi's intention for seeking her out. It must be related to the episode in their dorm the other night. Knowing full well that she wouldn't be able to handle being alone with Bomi when her thoughts and feelings for the elder were still so deep, Naeun quickened her steps and started to sprint on the sand.

Seeing Naeun's reaction, Bomi immediately realized that her dongseng was reluctant to speak with her. Nevertheless, she was determined to sort things out with the reserved girl today. Picking up pace, Bomi started running at full speed and she managed to arrive within an arm's length of Naeun after a single minute.

Stretching one hand out to clasp her fingers around Naeun's slim upper arm, Bomi tugged at it with moderate strength, intentionally spinning the taller around to face her.

"Naeunnie!"

The action resulted in both girls staring at eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter