Chapter 24

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week after she had regained consciousness, Bomi was at last allowed to be discharged. As all of the members other than Chorong had commitments with school or individual schedules, the leader took it upon herself to take care of her Pabomi. She had specially prepared a nutritious meal for the girl still in the process of recovery and was carrying the tray of food into Bomi's room when she noticed the younger girl squatting in front of her makeshift wardrobe rearranging her clothes.

"Yahhh Yoon Bomi! Why can't you stay in bed like I told you to?"

With a frown between her brows and eyes flashing with annoyance, a very irate Park Chorong screamed at her dongseng.

"But unnie, I've been lying down for hours."

Giving the older girl an adorable pout, Bomi tried to use her aegyo to get away with her disobedience. However her attempt failed miserably as Chorong stomped over and twisted her right ear, pulling her in the direction of the bed.

"The doctor said you need a lot of bed rest. I'm gonna get angry if you continue to misbehave."

With both hands on Bomi's shoulders, Chorong gently pushed the younger girl to sit on her bed. Her actions froze for a moment when a thought suddenly entered her mind. Casting her line of sight around the bedroom shared by the 93 line and Namjoo, she observed that it was beyond messy with random items strewn all over the place. Deciding that Bomi would most likely be distracted again if she continued to remain in this room, Chorong came up with a better idea.

"Bbom-ah, would you like to recuperate in my room instead?"

Grinning widely from ear to ear, the younger girl jumped up from the bed and pounced onto her unnie who staggered backwards unsteadily with the added weight.   

"Can I really do that Chorong unnie?"

her thumb against Bomi's smooth cheek, Chorong couldn't resist the smile which tugged at her lips at seeing the adorable face of her admirer.

"Only if you promise to be good." 

The rest of the day was spent lazing around Chorong's room watching videos on her laptop and basically gawking at her unnie while the older girl sat at her dresser writing lyrics. Chorong was cladded in a loose top with a relatively open neckhole and the garment revealed the smooth, silky skin of her left shoulder. 

Chorong unnie is just so incredibly pretty.

There was a dazed yet contented expression on Bomi's face as she stared at Chorong who was deep in concentration. She loved the way the person she was devoted to chewed on her lip as she penned down words. She also adored how Chorong would lightly tap the end of her pencil against her temple every time she paused to ponder.   

Getting up from the bed, Bomi creeped up behind the elder and wrapped her arms around Chorong's shoulders. Resting her chin on the top of the twenty four year old's head, Bomi muttered seriously as she stared at Chorong's reflection in the mirror.

"I feel like the happiest person in the world because unnie is by my side."

Hearing those words would make anyone's heart pound faster and Chorong was no exception. Lowering her head such that her face was partially covered by her hair, Chorong tried to hide the fact that her cheeks had blushed a deep red.

Although Bomi had sensed the older girl's shyness, she was undeterred and continued to shower praises on her favorite person. As the chair Chorong was seated on had wheels, Bomi conveniently spun the girl around such that they were now facing each other. 

Gazing deeply into Chorong's dark orbs, Bomi didn't break eye contact as she leaned in nearer until their noses were barely more than a few millimetres away from each othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter