Chapter 29

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's eyes widened in shock when she shifted her view to the source of the noise. Bomi had collapsed onto the floor with her back leaning against the wall and her head dipped low. Unable to see her face or judge her condition, Chorong immediately raced to her side and knelt down on the floor beside her.

Lifting her chin with one finger, Chorong was extremely worried at seeing Bomi's furrowed brows and her barely open eyes.

"Bbom-ah?"

However the younger didn't respond as she was still trying to catch her breath after having the wind knocked out of her. Angered by how Eunji had hurt her beloved, Chorong turned to face her dongseng who was standing a short distance away.

"What's going on here Eunji-ah?"

The commotion drew the attention of the others and one by one they exited their rooms and gathered in the living area to see what the uproar was about. 

"Unnies?"

Hayoung called out to the older girls, a look of bewilderment apparent on her face. Why was the leader crouching down beside the second eldest while the Busan native stood shellshocked in front of them.

"Eunji-ah, well?"

Chorong repeated her question in a slightly louder voice when Eunji didn't reply. Although Chorong was mad to see Bomi's current predicament, she knew as leader than she had to remain calm and hear all accounts before reprimanding any of the members. Nonetheless, it was obvious that she was struggling to keep her exasperation in check.

On Eunji's part, she was more than a little startled by her own actions. Sure, the group has had its own share of disagreements but no one has ever come to blows with each other. Feeling utterly remorseful, the twenty two year old bowed and quickly apologized for her rash act. Yet she still felt indignation towards how Bomi was treating Naeun. Deciding that she should make use of this opportunity to clear the air, Eunji took a deep breath and explained herself.

Turning to stare directly at Chorong who was presently helping Bomi onto her feet, she clenched her jaw and plowed straight into her speech.

"Unnie, you and Bomi are happy now. But do you know that you are only able to obtain this bliss due to a person's sacrifice?"

None of the girls present could understand what Eunji was getting at hence the room remained silent as they waited for their lead vocal to further explain.

"In the process of achieving your love, Yoon Bomi deeply hurt someone and her heart is still bleeding to this day. How could you be so selfish Yoon Bomi?!"

Pointing her finger at Bomi who was being supported by Chorong to stand, Eunji's eyes flashed with rage as she noticed the protective manner in which the eldest was holding her. Her heart ached for Naeun knowing that the younger had probably also observed this same intimate action. Why is it that Chorong and Bomi could enjoy their happiness while being totally oblivious of other people's pain? This wasn't fair and Naeun shouldn't have to endure all of the suffering alone.

"What are you talking about Eunji-ah?"

Completely baffled by Eunji's speech, Chorong matched her dongseng's steely gaze and questioned, determined to get to the bottom of the matter. She wasn't going to allow a problem which was evidently troubling one of her members to continue to manifest. She was going to resolve this issue since Eunji showed such concern and agitation over it.

At this point, Naeun had a nagging feeling in the back of her mind that whatever Eunji was going to say was going to involve her. Afraid that the impulsive individual was going to let the cat out of the bag about her one sided affections for her cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter