Chapter 4

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The train Chorong and Naeun were in was about to pull into the next stop where the girls had to switch trains when Naeun's mobile phone sounded. Searching through her bag for the device, she raised an eyebrow in surprise after she took a glance at the caller ID.

"Yeoboseyo."

"Naeun-ah, are you still with unnie?"

Lifting her gaze to Chorong's face, Naeun shrugged her shoulders when she noticed her leader look at her with questioning eyes.

"She is sitting right next to me. Is anything the matter?"

Noting the slight tremor in the caller's tone, Naeun felt worry well up within her.

"Can you please pass the phone to unnie?"

Detaching the phone from her ear, Naeun held it out to the girl sitting beside her and gestured at her to take over the device. Tilting her head to the side so that her hair hung away from her ear, Chorong pressed the Iphone against her face and spoke with uncertainty.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Unnie! Have you spoken or texted with Bomi?"

"Eunji? No I have not. Why?"

Chorong didn't know if it was due to the urgency in Eunji's voice or the fear that the younger girl had heard about Bomi's sudden confession which made her nervous. She just knew that her insides were all scrunched up and her heart was beating at an alarming rate.

"Bomi isn't replying to my messages and she isn't picking up. I am really scared unnie."

Eunji's voice trembled and it even broke off for a bit during their conversation. Chorong knew the 93 line was close but she didn't expect the younger of the two to be so worried about Bomi.

"I'm sure she is fine. She could be sleeping or having so much fun without us that she didn't even realize her phone was ringing."

Trying her best to reassure Eunji, Chorong thought of all the possible reasons why Bomi wasn't answering. A voice could be heard in the background at Eunji's end and Chorong reckoned that break time must be over. Eunji was after all recording for a programme and she would usually be making use of breaks to catch up on sleep instead of calling them. No wonder Naeun was surprised when she picked up the call earlier.

"You don't understand unnie. Bomi isn't well. She was r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter