Chapter 33

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sharp and piercing scream Park Chorong emitted was enough to wake the dead hence it was no surprise that the sound managed to awaken a certain pabomi. Still groggy from her fainting spell,Bomi didn't realise that she was currently leaning against a surface which was much more comfortable than any bed.

When her mind finally registered their very compromising position, Bomi shot up in and instant and tried to push herself off the group’s designated goddess. Unfortunately the sudden action resulted in another round of headrush and Bomi could only fall feebly forward into the waiting arms of Son Naeun. 

“YAH YOON BOMI! HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME SO OPENLY? AM I DEAD IN YOUR EYES?!”

Although her subconsciousness told her that Chorong had misunderstood the situation,Bomi could not find the strength in herself to articulate an explanation. Her head felt overwhelmingly heavy and the pounding was so bad that she had the urge to vomit. She had barely managed to tilt her head to the side before a slew of indescribable contents came pouring out of .

“Oh my god unnie!”

Naeun struggled to hang onto a lifeless Bomi as the girl has passed out and was presently leaning dangerously close to the edge of the bed. She would have tumbled onto the floor if not for Chorong who had dashed to their side and latched onto her lover’s shoulders. 

“Bomm-ah! Wake up!”

Tapping lightly on Bomi’s cheek,Chorong was stunned at the intense heat radiating off her skin. Upon closer inspection,she noticed that the younger girl was clearly unwell with an exceedingly pale complexion and difficulty breathing. Sliding out from beneath Bomi,Naeun adjusted her clothes slightly before announcing. 

“I'll go get the managers.”

As soon as Naeun left the room,Chorong turned back to Bomi and pulled the younger into an embrace. Tears began to slip from the ends of her eyes as she the back of Bomi’s head and patted her as if she was a baby.

“Paboya. How could you fall sick again? Don't you know my heart will hurt seeing you in pain?”

Nestling her face in the crook of Bomi’s neck,Chorong continued to sob softly as she waited for the arrival of the doctor. The twenty five year old was only stern in front of her childish girlfriend but in reality,her delicate heart would ache with every tiny cut or bruise that afflicted her Bomm. 

----------------------------

Chorong remained in her kneeling position at the side of the bed as she watched a resting Bomi. The doctor had left after hooking the girl to an IV drip along with strict instructions to watch out for any abnormalities in the night. Apparently there was a high chance for Bomi to develop convulsions and hallucinations as a result of her high fever.

Not daring to take her eyes away from observing Bomi,Chorong was trying to stay alert in order to notice immediately any signs of dehydration. As a precaution, she regularly moistened the younger’s lips with water and constantly wiped down her limbs with lukewarm water. So engrossed with taking care of the ill female,Chorong had completely forgotten about the food which had been bought in by the remaining members.

Fighting hard to not close her eyes as they grew increasingly laden,Chorong’s body was tempted to shut down and take a quick rest. Yet her tired mind refused to obey. What if Bomi woke up whilst she was asleep and needed something? There would be no one available to assist her. Pinching various spots on her arm to stay awake,Chorong bit on her lower lip as she endured the pain from the self harming act. 

-----------------------------------------

Naeun was mostly a quiet a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter