Chapter 21

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Hayoung could not believe her ears. The things which her friend and classmate had just revealed to her sounded out of this world. Shaking her head from side to side to reorganize her thoughts, she met Joy's steady gaze before asking.

"Why should Kim Suho-shi send people to bash up Bomi unnie? What sort of feud would they have?"

"That's the part I'm not sure about."

Releasing the breath of air which she had been holding while she watched a multitude of expressions fleet across Hayoung's face as she told her tale, Joy chewed on her lip before adding in.

"Okay so maybe I know."

Leaning in closer such that was placed directly at Hayoung's ear, the Red Velvet member whispered.

"Irene unnie ever let slip that Suho sunbae was dating someone from Cube. Could that be a reason?"

Hayoung's eyes widened to twice their usual size as she recalled Namjoo remarking that their leader could be dating. Their unnie dating someone was big news. What made it even more crazy was the fact that it would result in Bomi getting attacked.

Unable to comprehend everything on her own, Hayoung gathered her belongings and shoved them into her bag. She had to find Namjoo and relay the incident to her. They had to either stop Bomi from being beaten up, or quickly get her medical help if she had already been hurt.

"Sooyoung-ah, please tell the teacher I have something important to attend to."

Throwing down the single line, Hayoung dashed out of the class without a backward glance as she made her way back to the dorm.

---------------------

The weather was especially warm today and Kim Namjoo desperately needed to cool herself down. Taking advantage of the dorm being void of anyone else, the second youngest in the group chose to remove every piece of her clothing as she pranced around the apartment preparing the items needed for her "me time."

Lazing in a comfy position on the living area sofa with a moisturizing mask on her face and furry slippers on her feet, Namjoo relaxed into the soft plushy cushions as she enjoyed the cool breeze blowing from the air conditioner. Little did she know that her tranquil time would be abruptly interrupted by the maknae who had returned home in a frenzy.

Due to the earphones plugged in her ears and slices of cucumber shielding her eyes, Namjoo didn't realize that Hayoung had been standing shell shocked and gawking at her form for the last five minutes.

Oh my god..oh my god...oh my god!!

Hayoung's bodily functions totally shut down when she observed the perfectly toned body of her slightly older unnie. Namjoo's skin shone with a healthy glow and seemed to be bursting with radiance. It took everything within Hayoung's willpower to not move forwards and at that tempting flesh. She wanted so much to massage Namjoo and feel her gorgeous body with her own hands.  

Wait a minute, rewind. Did she just think that? The young female was caught in an internal turmoil as she grappled with the many queries currently appearing in her mind. Why did she want to give Namjoo unnie's body a massage? Granted, she had always found her incredibly attractive and hot. Pause! Did she just call her unnie hot?!

So preoccupied by her silent soliloquy, Hayoung did not notice a piece of cucumber roll off the older girl's eyes or how when sitting up to retrieve her runaway vegetable, the twenty year old had spotted Hayoung staring at her with mouth agape.

The subsequent seconds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter