Chapter 10

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Within minutes, Suho had undone the buttons on Chorong's blouse. Trying desperately to shield her exposed chest with her hands, Chorong inched backwards as much as she could within the confined space of the car.

Her terrified expression only made Suho even more excited and he closed the distance between them, pressing his own torso on Chorong's trembling body.

"Please Suho, please don't do this!"

Tears fell from Chorong's eyes as she lay helpless beneath the monster that was destroying the one thing she had so fiercely protected. She was so shy and conservative that even wearing shorter garments during performances would bring a blush to her cheeks.

Suho's hands ran all over her body and Chorong felt extremely disgusted by the attack on her bare skin. Her first time was supposed to be special and sweet, not forced and in such a location. Initially she had struggled against him, trying her best to push Suho off. However, with each passing second, she realized her resistance was futile.

Squeezing her eyes shut, Chorong tried to block out the feeling of those dreadful lips and hands on her body. Thankfully, a sudden loud crash halted Suho's actions and he raised his head in the direction of the noise.

"Oh my f***king god!"

He hollered before scrambling off Chorong and exiting the vehicle. Grabbing at his hair and yelling various expletives, he stared distraught at the rear windscreen of the shiny black luxury car.

A second brick came hurling through the air and landed on the exact same spot, resulting in the windscreen shattering completely.

"Yoon Bomi!?"

Suho finally caught sight of the girl standing some distance away. Ignoring his glare, Bomi walked past him and made her way to the passenger seat. Swinging the door open, she carefully redid the buttons on Chorong's shirt before pulling her out. She subsequently wrapped one hand on her unnie's shoulders and used her other hand to grab her purse.

"I swear I'll make you pay if you ever come near unnie again."

-----------------------------------------------

Bomi had tugged Chorong along and walked for some distance before the older girl's legs gave way and she fell onto the ground. Squatting down immediately, Bomi checked Chorong's legs for any injuries. Satisfied that there were none, she brought her line of sight back to Chorong's face.

It was evident that the earlier episode had been extremely traumatic for Chorong as her eyes were unfocused and she was clearly in a daze.

"Unnie?"

Bomi called out to Chorong a number of times but she obtained no response from the other. Deciding that they had to return to the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter