Chapter 36

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Naeun was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of Yoon Bomi’s lips on her own. Shifting herself such that she was in a more conducive position to access those kissable lips,Naeun changed the position of her hands to run one through Bomi’s hair as her other hand went on to latch itself onto the now slim waist of the girl who had lost so much weight. 

Taken by surprise and with her brain still barely fully functional from having just awoken,Bomi didn't immediately register what her group mate was doing. In her slightly dazed state,the patient could only yelp helplessly. Unfortunately this act not only did not stop Naeun from continuing to endlessly demand those lips,it allowed her to push her tongue through and fully gain access. 

Park Chorong had been standing rooted to the ground and awestruck by the scene happening right before her very eyes. She was so stunned that she hadn't been able to react until what sounded distinctively like a moan escaped Bomi’s mouth. 

The noise brought the leader to her senses and she jumped forward to roughly yank Naeun from crouching above her girlfriend. She didn't stop pulling onto the collar of Naeun’s coat until the face of the group was finally pushed onto the floor. 

“Don't you ever dare to attack my girlfriend like that again Son Naeun!”

With eyes blazing with anger and huffing from the physical action of dragging Naeun off of Bomi,Chorong’s cheeks were flushed with a light pink as her shoulders heaved with considerable effort.

Seeing how agitated Chorong was and then glancing at Naeun who was presently seated on the floor with visible astonishment reflected across her features,Bomi struggled to push herself up with her elbows before sitting up fully.

“U-unnie..”

Chorong was expecting Bomi to come towards her and was all prepared to gather her in her arms and wrap her up in a warm loving embrace. However she did not foresee the person she thought would put herself first to stagger towards the youngest and try to pull her to her feet despite her obvious weakened state.

“B-bom?”

Chorong exclaimed weakly,her eyes starting to moisten from the unexpected turn of events. 

“Unnie please don't treat Naeunnie this way.”

Upon hearing Bomi utter those words,Chorong felt her anger flare up and she couldn't help but lose control of her temper.

“How exactly am I treating her Yoon Bomi? Are you my girlfriend or hers?!”

Sensing her lover’s distraught state,Bomi released her hold around Naeun’s arm and was about to move in Chorong’s direction when the elder raised up her hand.

“D-don't come near me!”

Confused by her reaction,Bomi tilted her head and tried again to approach Chorong.

“I said stay away from me Yoon Bomi! I've always said my partner must only have eyes for me. He must always put me as first priority. Yet look at how you are treating me? You went to her instead of coming to me!”

Suddenly realizing how her actions must have looked in Chorong’s eyes,Bomi flailed her hands about wildly with the hopes of being given a chance to explain herself.

Not surprisingly,Chorong was much too hurt to grant her that privilege. Stepping backwards in a series of slow and robotic movements,she felt her nails dig into the palms of her hands as she fought to contain her emotions. 

“We are over Yoon Bomi. Remember you are the one who ended this.”

Throwing a last glance at the pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter