Chapter 28

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun was barely less than a meter away from the edge of the building when her wrist was abruptly secured by an unknown force. Subsequently, she was spun around in one swift motion and she soon found herself enveloped within an extremely comforting embrace.

Somewhat dazed by the random action and compromising position she was presently in, Naeun raised her head and was immediately captured by the warm gaze of her fellow group member.

"Unnie?"

Deeply enthralled by the dazzling eyesmile of a certain Busan native, Naeun found herself awestruck, completely taken by the mesmerizing aura that her unnie was exuding. 

"How did you.."

"I came up here to admire the view of the city. Why about you Naeunie?"

Naeun's question was interrupted by Eunji who smoothly explained how she too had ended up on the roof top. In actual fact, Eunji had coincidentally caught a glimpse of her dongseng flash past the corner of her eye as she exited the lift. Worried to see Naeun head for the emergency stairwell leading to the roof top, Eunji decided to follow the younger girl with the intention of watching over and ensuring her safety.

Eunji's superb acting skills resulted in Naeun believing her randomly composed story without a single shadow of doubt. Hence the 94 line fell into silence once again, not realizing that she was enjoying every second of being wrapped in the older girl's arms. So comforted by Eunji's prescene, Naeun was about to drift off into a light slumber despite her standing posture when her companion shook her awake.

"Naeunnie? We better get back to the dorm before we both fall sick from catching a chill."

Although she was reluctant to lose contact with the soothing warmth emitted by Eunji's body, Naeun was understanding enough to not further delay the older girl from getting her well needed rest. It had been a while since the 93 line was able to arrive home before the early hours of the next morning and she should be allowed to utilize every moment of it to catch up on her "me time" or beauty sleep.

Wriggling out of Eunji's arms, Naeun began to stroll towards the door and started to descend the numerous steps back to the level where their apartment was situated. About halfway down that particular flight of stairs, Naeun suddenly stopped and plopped herself down onto the cold tiled floor. Even though she was baffled by the taller girl's actions, Eunji mirrored Naeun's behavior and instantly sat down beside her. She had just turned her head to face Naeun with the intention of asking the younger what she was doing when Naeun whirled around in this same second to meet her gaze. 

Before Eunji's brain could wrap around the situation, Naeun had leaned forward until their bodies were exceedingly close to one another. Eunji remained shellshocked as she watched the Son goddess's face grow bigger and her lips come nearer. The stairway was quiet and since neither of the two girls were speaking. The only sound that Eunji could hear was the thudding of her own hearbeat resonating in her ears.

To be honest, Eunji had always found Naeun to be very alluring. The younger girl was a symbol of perfection, pretty, with a great body and even the brains to top it all off. In short, Son goddess was exactly as her nickname implied. She was basically flawless. 

Eunji had expected Naeun's lips to land on her own hence she had unwittingly held her breath and closed her eyes in anticipation of the kiss. Yet even as the seconds ticked past, the warm sensation which should have been felt on her awaiting lips never materialized. Cracking one eye open, Eunji ended up staring straight into a pair of deep brown eyes. The lead singer of Apin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter