Chapter 25

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the days after, the girls began to get busy with rehearsals and the final touch ups of their latest album. As Chorong, Eunji and Hayoung all had written lyrics which would be included in the album, their time was mostly spent at the company with the staff refining their contributions while school work kept Namjoo and Naeun occupied. Bomi was the most relaxed of them all, being able to take advantage of her departure from 'Weekly Idol' to properly recuperate.

Bomi had sort of moved into Chorong's bedroom since the day they engaged in 'that' specific physical activity and it wasn't rare to see the older girl fall asleep with her arms wrapped around her Pabomi. Although this resulted in Bomi not being able to rest in the most comfortable posture, she would not have it any other way as she loved to cuddle and observe the sleeping face of her little koala bear.

Tonight was no different in the sense that both girls had crawled into bed as soon as they had completed their tasks and snuggled against each other beneath the sheets. Within minutes, Chorong had fallen asleep and Bomi could hear her soft breathing in the quietness of the tiny room. After spending a good part of the hour just staring at her lover whilst tenderly her cheek, Bomi began to realize that Chorong had to be terribly sleep deprived with having to perform her dual roles of leader and lyricist.

Feeling her heart ache at seeing the dark eye rings beneath Chorong's eyes, Bomi decided to take over a portion of her girlfriend's duties, hoping that it would allow the older girl to obtain more rest. Picking up her cell phone from the bedside table, Bomi set it to vibrate at 5 am the following morning so that she could wake up and prepare the lunchboxes of the younger members.

Grinning to herself as she thought of her unnie being able to sleep in and catch up on some much needed rest, Bomi drifted off to dreamland as she unconsciously angled her face to lean on Chorong's forehead. This, to the 93 line was bliss in its highest form and Bomi was contented with being able to fall asleep and wake up with her beloved in her embrace.

---------------------------------------------------

The device which had been set to vibrate upon the designated time trembled in Bomi's pocket and roused the twenty two year old from her slumber. Reaching into her sweatpants to retrieve her mobile, she cracked one sleepy eye open to switch off the alarm. Turning her head to the side, she saw that Chorong was still dozing with her mouth slightly agape on her child like face. Planting a quick kiss on her nose, Bomi proceeded to shift her unnie's head off her arm and onto a nearby pillow.

"Sleep well my Rongie."

Bomi gazed fondly at the love of her life for one more second before she reluctantly tore her eyes away to slip out of the room. Once she entered the kitchen, Bomi put on an apron and got to work. She chopped, sliced, fried and steamed various ingredients for hours to finally come up with three perfectly packed lunchboxes for the maknae line. She was putting on the finishing touches on Naeun's lunchbox when the bedroom door began opening one by one.

"Something smells really good!"

Hayoung exclaimed as she stretched her arms skyward, attempting to loosen her muscles.

"OMO...BOMI UNNIE COOKED?!"

Namjoo who had next appeared practically shouted, running over to the kitchen to peer over Bomi's shoulder to catch a glimpse of what had been prepared. Despite the fact that Chorong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter