8: Two performances

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

Jaehyun frowned as she looked herself over in the mirror. She was dressed like all of Narsha's female dancers, except, the clothes were a little too big for her. She looked around the room. All the other girls' clothes fit them nicely, yet the outfit she was in was loose on her. She sighed. 'I really need to eat more or something.' she thought.

"Need some help?"

Jaehyun turned around and smiled. "Ryeowook oppa! This is the girls' dressing room."

He chuckled. "I did knock and they gave me permission to come in. I just figured that you might need some help."

She laughed. "Yeah, some of the girls here wanted to help me, but... I don't even know her name, whatever. But, she wouldn't let any of them help me. Plus I think she's even more upset that her clothes are too big for me." Jaehyun smirked. The two glanced over to the corner of the room, seeing the girl glare at him.

Ryeowook laughed. "Well, are they going to be putting makeup on you soon?"

She shook her head. "Again, she's not letting anyone help me. I have to get prepared all by myself."

He frowned. "That's not good. Sit down, let me do your makeup and wig."

"Its okay, oppa~ I can do it. Besides, don't you have to go and get ready?"

"Nope~ We're next to last~" he grinned. "Now sit down!"

Jaehyun sighed. "Fine!" She sat down on the nearby chair and Ryeowook started putting makeup on her.

"Narsha-ssi's song has some dark aspects to it, so some dark makeup would be applied." he said.

She frowned. "How heavy will the eyeliner be?"

Ryeowook stopped and looked around at the other girls. "I don't think it would be too heavy." he answered. "I'm also going to put on some lip gloss after I'm finished with your eyes."

"Why?"

He smiled. "Just to make your lips irresistible~" 

"You do know that I have to remove all this makeup after this performance, right? I still have to help Youngbae oppa with his performance."

"You're helping Youngbae-ssi too?"

"Yup~ The lead dancer wasn't able to make it today; so, I'm taking her place."

"And you know the choreography? Have you been practicing with his group?" he asked, looking on the table for a suitable lip gloss to use.

"No, I just got came back to Korea yesterday after a two year absent. I saw the choreography thing morning." she laughed.

Ryeowook stopped looking and turned to her. "You just saw the choreography this morning? You were the one on stage rehearsing with them, right?" She nodded. "How long did it take you?"

"Ten minutes, I saw the video twice to make sure."

"Wow~ you remind me a lot of Kibum~" he chuckled, grabbing a semi-dark pink tube.

"Which Kibum? Super Junior's Kibum-ssi or SHINee's Kibum-ssi?" she asked.

"SHINee's; he's very good at learning dances." he answered, applying the lip gloss. "There~ Now to do your wig~"

"I don't understand the need for a wig." she frowned.

He chuckled, pulling back her hair. "Beats me." he replied, tying back her long black hair. He placed on the cap, tucking all loose ends under it and then put the orange wig on. "Wow~ You look little a different person~"

Jaehyun looked at herself in the mirror. The orange hair stands out the most and the hair was step to cup her face. Her eyes had a smoky effect around them, bringing out the light color of her contacts. She was amazed that she was even able to recognize herself in the mirror. "Oppa~ If you weren't a singer, you should be a makeup artist or something."

He grinned proudly. "I know. Now get going~ and don't ruin my work~"

Jaehyun laughed and hugged him. "Thanks oppa~ I do my best to protect your work." She let him go and followed the other dancers to the stage.

Jaehyun waited until everyone was in position before she got into her place. Narsha came out on stage a few moments later and Jaehyun could feel the audience's cheers in every fiber of her body. She took a deep breath as the music started, feeling herself get lost in the beats.

[For those of you who had never seen the performance, here it is~  Narsha - Bbi Ri Bba Bba]

Once the song ended, Jaehyun ran off the stage, grabbing a hold of Ryeowook who was watching from the sidelines and dragged him towards Taeyang's backup dancers' room. "Quickly, oppa~! I need to get change!" she said.

Once they got to the door, she kept him outside while she went in first to change into the costume. The other female dancers were already finished and stared at her when she came inside. "Excuse me, may we help you?" one asked.

"Oh sorry! It's me, Jaehyun. I just need to get changed and get this makeup off." she said, running behind a wall and changed.

"Why are you wearing Narsha-ssi's dancers' clothes?"

"LONG STORY!" she yelled, stepping out in the right clothes. She ran to the door and yanked Ryeowook inside.

"AH! Don't do that!" he exclaimed.

She slightly chuckled. "Sorry! But we need to get this makeup off!" she said, pulling off the wig.

"Okay, but the lip gloss stays." he said and started cleaning around her eyes.

"Jaehyun-ssi! You better hurry! We're next in seven minutes!"

"I KNOW! RYEOWOOK OPPA!"

"I'm working as fast as I can!"

"Please be ready on stage." said someone behind the door.

"Aish... you guys get on stage first, I'll be there as fast as I can!" commanded Jaehyun.

The girls nodded and left the room. "Okay, just let me fix this and then you can go." said Ryeowook. "And... there! Done!" 

Jaehyun jumped out of the chair and hugged him again. "Thanks again, oppa! I wouldn't have been able to do this without you!" she exclaimed then ran out of the room.

She was almost to the stage until she felt someone grabbed her ponytail and pulled her back, making her hit the wall. Jaehyun closed her eyes as she felt the pain run through her body. 

"HOW DARE YOU MAKE A FOOL OF ME!?" someone yelled in her face, without even opening her eyes, she already knew who it was.

Jaehyun opened her eyes and glared at her. "Out of the way, I have to get on stage." she said, pushing her away, but she grabbed her again and pushed her against the wall, pinning her wrists.

"No way; you're going to be missing this performance." she smirked.

Jaehyun growled. "I don't have time for you!" she yelled and tried to kick her, but she dug her nails into Jaehyun's skin, causing her to hiss.

From the stage, she could hear the start of Taeyang's intro, Solar, meaning... she only had five more minutes to get on stage. Jaehyun winced feeling her dig into her wrist farther. 'I really hope I won't bleed.' she thought.

"Miss fatso can't do anything, can she?" she smirked.

Jaehyun glared at her then smirked. "Remember, your clothes were big on me, Miss Piggy~"

"ARGH! HOW DARE YOU!?" she yelled. "TAKE! IT! BACK!"

"I take it back! Since the real Miss Piggy is definitely more beautiful than you!" she insulted cause the other to fume.

"Why you!" She let go one of her hand and was about to punch Jaehyun, but she took this chance, grabbing her wrist and slamming her again the wall with one arm behind her back. 

Jaehyun pulled her causing the other to whimper. "Mess with me again and you're going to get something far worse than this." she threatened then ran off, hoping to make it before it was too late.

She slid down the wall, rubbing her arm. "That girl... she's going to pay." she growled.

"Don't bother." someone said.

She whipped her head and her eyes widened. "Hyojin unnie!"

Narsha came out and bent down to her level. "You do know who that was, right? Lee Jae Hyun? Lee Seung Hyun-ssi's, or rather, BIGBANG's Seungri-ssi's cousin. You're definitely out of your legend messing with her." Narsha sighed and stood up. "Oh, by the way, you're fired. She was definitely the better dancer." She smiled. "I wonder if she'll be willing to take your place permanently."


Jaehyun ran to the stage and stood next to the other YG dancers. "You made it!" they exclaimed happily.

She gave them a weak smile. "Sorry about almost being late; I ran into some trouble, but I'm here now. Now, let's do this!"

"FIGHTING!"


----


Is anyone sick and tired of my updates~?

Well, I really hope not since I'm really trying my best here.

Oh~ Thanks to everyone who'd been commenting~! I really does make me want to write this more since people are enjoying it. :)

Also, if there happens to be an idol group you would like Jaehyun to meet, just comment below which idol/idol group, 'kay~?

Comment if you wish~ but more comments = quicker updates. :D