33: A day of thunder with a panda

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

It was a normal lazy summer day. Some kids were playing outside, others were doing more schooling to impress their parents and then the grown ups are at work. On this specific day, two people were sitting in the living room; the girl had fully claimed the couch and the boy was sitting on the floor, his back against the couch, his head resting back on her legs.

Jaehyun had the remote in her hands as she flipped through the channels, trying to see if there was anything nice to watch on TV. She sighed as she tossed the remote on to Seungri's lap. "You're turn." she mumbled. 

He took the remote and just turned the TV off. "We should do something." he commented as he turned his head to look at her.

She frowned then started to poke his forehead. "Go shopping with me." she said then it was his turn to frown.

"Everytime we do that, you make me hold everything while you go try on clothes! I'm not doing that again!" he exclaimed as he grabbed her finger.

She flicked him on the forehead. "Not for me! Oppa's birthday is coming up! I need to get him something nice."

Seungri's eyes widened as he quickly stood up. "I need to get him something too! I need to make it up for missing his birthday last year!"

She looked him over than frowned. "I wanted to buy him some new clothes but... you don't have a similar built as him to try on the clothes."

"Yah! Just because hyung is taller than me, doesn't mean that I can't fit into his clothes!"

"He has a six pack."

"I do too!"

"Don't believe it." she said as she played around on her phone.

"I really do!" he shouted as he lifted up his shirt to prove himself and at that moment, she took a picture and smirked as Seungri had a dumbfounded look on his face. 

"This is going on the BIGBANG forums!" she stuck out her tongue. She stood up and stretched. "If you don't mind, I'll probably invite one of my friends to come with us today; that is, if he's not busy today."


Jaehyun stood next to Seungri in front of the main fountain of the mall. They both had on the normal disguises, fake nerdy glasses and beanies seeing that it was too hot to wear anything else as a disguise. Lucky for them, not a lot of people were at the mall that day and they didn't seem to care.

Seungri poked his cousin's cheek. "Why are you in a disguise?"

She swatted his hand away. "If they do catch you or my friend, I don't want to be assciated with you guys right now."

"Jaehyun!"

The two looked to the direction in which her name was called as a tall, lean man came running over in a baseball cap and also the traditional nerdy glasses.

She smiled as Seungri tilted his head to the side. "Doongie? He's your special friend!?"

Jaehyun blinked then nodded. "Why? Is something wrong with Sanghyun? Besides, he's very similar to oppa anyway!" She smiled and hooked her arms with both of them.

Cheondoong chuckled. "You know, from the short time that I'd known you, you really like skinship."

"Too much skinship with other guys, Jae." glared Seungri.

She giggled. "I don't know why I do so much skinship with guys." she shrugged. "It's not a problem to the two of you, is it?"

"I'm your cousin; I'm use to this, but I don't know about others." said Seungri.

"It doesn't matter much to me, though it does seem like hyung wants to kill me whenever you do skinship with me." laughed Cheondoong.

Jaehyun smiled. "Don't worry too much about it! OH! Let's go into this shop!" she pulled the two into a men's clothing store and let them go to look at the clothes. "I'm pretty sure that you both know that my oppa is a pretty stylish man; he usually does buy his clothes from this store, but since we moved to the US, he hasn't been able to buy clothes in his style." She pulled out a peach-color long sleeve shirt and held it against Cheondoong's body. "Hold this, Seung." she said as she pushed the shirt into Seungri's arms then went to look for some black pants.

Seungri sighed as he held out the shirt to look at it. "I know this is your first time shopping with Jaehyun, but just know, you probably have the most tiring job here."

Cheondoong blinked. "How so?"

He smirked. "You're going to have to try on all the outfits that she picks out for hyung and knowing her, there will be A LOT."

After a good hour, Seungri's and Cheondoong's arms were filled with different types of outfits from normal casual to very formal. Jaehyun smiled as she wiped away the imaginary sweat off her forehead. "Okay, Sanghyun, I need you to try them all on.

Cheondoong nervously chuckled as he peaked his head over to the side to see her. "Are you sure you want me to try on every single item? It'll probably take hours, Jae!"

"We have time." she said as she pushed the two to the dressing rooms.

"Umm, maybe I should try on some stuff too." replied Seungri.

"No no no! You have a very important job, Seung! I need you by my side!" she pouted.

They both sighed. "Fine."

They were only allowed five outfits in the dressing room at the time, so most of the clothing were placed on one of the empty chairs there. Slowly, Cheondoong dressed in each of the outfits that she had chosen from her brother. Whenever something didn't fit, Seungri was in charge of running around the store to find a different size. By the time, Cheondoong had finished trying on the clothes, he had tried on different types of pants that varied from leather to khakis, different shirts and in some cases, they were similar shirts but different colors and had tried on many different accessories.

In the end, she decided to buy three-fourths of the outfits she had picked. As she went to pay for them, both boys were sitting on the chairs, completely exhausted.

"I never want to go shopping ever again!" complained Seungri.

"I never seen someone shop like Jaehyun does." commented Cheondoong. "Whoever she's going to marry will be a very stylish man."

"Yah! Let's not talk about that! She's too young to be thinking of marriage!" exclaimed Seungri.

Cheondoong chuckled. "Why is that whenever someone brings this up about Jae, both you and hyung get so defensive about that?"

"Cause she doesn't need to be thinking about this right now! Not until I marry!" He felt someone whack him on the head and looked up to see a glaring Jaehyun.

"I'm older than you; you're not allow to get married before me." she commented as she tossed some of the bags to him. "Now, be a couple of nice guys and carry these bags for me." They stood up and were going to take the bags from her, but she shook her head and motioned to the cashier where more wrapped bags were.

"Ahhh! How much did you spend!?" yelled Seungri.

"Merong~ That's my little secret!"

"Are you going to wrap all of these boxes?" asked Cheondoong.

She shrugged. "Why not? I'm free all day tomorrow anyway. Now, Seunghyun, you still need to buy your own present."

He groaned. "I'm too tired to shop!"

"Too bad~"


By the time they got back to BIGBANG's dorm, it was late and she was going to take the two out for treat for helping her, but Seungri was pulled away to spend time with Taeyang. Instead, just Jaehyun and Cheondoong went out for dinner at a local restaurant.

As they were walking back, they both laughing until a voice called out.

"It's nice to see you again, unnie."

Jaehyun stopped in her tracks, her eyes wide as she looked at the girl in front of her. "N-not you again." she said in a low tone that only Cheondoong was able to catch.

The younger girl in front of them smirked as she tossed back her hair. "It really has been a while."


----


Hello~ Sorry for the long time of no update~ I was enjoying sleeping in and catching up on Sign because I'm on Spring Break! lol Well, I have to go back to my campus tomorrow. >.>; I'm a bit pissed about that; I don't want to go back! D: Well, two more months of school then I'm back at home for summer break! :D

Character corner:
Soohyun: Everyone is too interested in knowing about the complete list of Jaehyun's suitors. >.>;
Me: Well, she knows a lot of people and she's living with BIGBANG, you would think that there wasn't something going on already.
Soohyun: Focus on career first! Boyfriend when she's... 30.
Me: *cough* We'll just wait and see! Geez! By the way, where is Jaehyun?
Soohyun: ... busy.
Me: -_-;
Soohyun: She doesn't need to know her suitors!
Me: Okay, this talk about suitors will always be between us until it really does involve Jaehyun.
Soohyun: Fine.
Jaehyun: Hey, what's going on?
Me: *poke* Time to answer comments!
Jaehyun: Okay, not much comments to choose from this time, but... shiraishi_fan67 wants to know what kind of variety shows I want to be on.
Me: Well, what kind?
Jaehyun: I definitely want to go on Strong Heart and Star King when I can. Those are the top ones, but... Hello Baby and We Got Married also!
Soohyun: WHY THOSE TWO!?
Jaehyun: Why not?
Me: Yeah, why not? SHINee was on Hello Baby and they did a nice job and Nichkhun and Jokwon are currently on We Got Married.
Soohyun: But but but...!
Jaehyun: I need to be an idol first though.
Me: Well... M.Net Scandal! You don't need to be an idol for that!
Jaehyun: Very true!
Soohyun: YAH! Next comment from nishnish has couple names!? Why did you ask for couple names!?
Me: Couple moments? I'll take those into consideration!
Jaehyun: Proudtobeanasiangirl said something about a love octagon?
Me: Yeah! An octagon with a heart in the middle! <3
Jaehyun: -_-;

Replies:
Answered: shiraishi_fan67, nishnish, Proudtobeanasiangirl
winterflowr: Just because we established those, doesn't mean that we know how everything will end up. lol
MusicChibi: .__.; Truthfully, I did rush a bit with the last chapter cause I should have been studying for a botany test, but I was tempted to write that day lol I did go back and mixed the stupid mistakes that I made in the last chapter though~ <3 And thanks for your concern!