5: Our room~! And inbox spam?

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

Jaehyun giggled as she played around with her new phone. She was able to get herself an iPhone like she had always wanted and now that she had it, she was having tons of fun. "Oh! I need to give everyone my number~" she said as she prepared to text message all of her friends.

Hey, it's Jae~

I'm in Korea and have this new phone. So, save my number, memorize my number and call me later, 'kay~ <3


With a smile, she sent the text to her whole contact list. Seungri felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out to see the message. "Really? Was there a need to send it to me too?"

Jaehyun laughed. "Sorry~ I just sent it to my whole contact list."

"Jaehyun-ssi~ add me to your contact list too~" smiled Daesung.

She smiled. "You know, there's really no need for you all to keep calling me 'Jaehyun-ssi.' Really, just call me Jaehyun or even Jae is fine!"

"Okay~ but only if you call us 'oppa.'" smirked G-Dragon.

Jaehyun raised her eyebrow. "I only call one person 'oppa' and that's my oppa."

They pouted. "But! We're giving you permission to call us 'oppa!' Please~?"

She rolled her eyes and cutely crossed her arms. "Fine~ Daesung oppa~ Jiyong oppa~"

"What about us?" asked TOP.

She sighed. "You two too, Seunghyun oppa~ Youngbae oppa~" The four boys grinned as Seungri looked at his cousin with a pouty face. "I'm older than you~ You don't get to be called 'oppa,' Seung~" 

"Fine~ be that way~" he whined as everyone laughed at him.

After a few more minutes, they arrived at BIGBANG's dorm and everyone helped get Jaehyun's stuff inside the small apartment. Everyone was at least carrying a big box or luggage, while G-Dragon only had two middle light bags.

"I really think you should be carrying more than that, hyung!" complained Seungri as he shifted the weight off his foot to the other.

"Then who's going to punch in the combination if everyone's hands are busy?" he asked, innocently.

Jaehyun rolled her eyes. "Just open the door already!"

G-Dragon pushed in the correct combinations then inserted the key. Jaehyun mentally cursed the security system, but it was understandable. If the thing was easy to break, then these guys would have been by their crazy psychopathic fans a long time ago. 'If that ever happen, please Shisus protect those girls from Aunty's wrath! Wait... that would be fun to watch them... kekeke.' Jaehyun giggled at her thought and everyone who past her looked at her strangely.

"Jaehyun! Get your in this house right now!" commanded Seungri.

She pouted. "Okay okay. Now, just move this all into our room; no need to put them down." she said as she walked into the house after kicking off her shoes. She followed everyone into what's going to be hers and Seungri's room.

Once inside, Jaehyun set her stuff down and jumped into the bed. "Ah~! So comfy!" she exclaimed, burying her head into a pillow.

G-Dragon frowned. "Glad you like it." he muttered. "Hey! The closet and drawers have nothing in them, so you could start moving your stuff in there."

She turned her head to the side to look at him. "You moved your clothes out already?"

Seungri laughed. "Hyung has his own room for his clothes."

Jaehyun laughed with him and got up then frowned. "Jiyong oppa, I'm changing the sheets."

"WHY!?" he exclaimed. "They're clean!"

She glared at him. "I'm not sleeping in a bed with a man and woman on the sheets!"

"They don't bite though."

"It's creepy, oppa." she bluntly said.

He pouted. "Fine~ I'll go get some plain sheets then!" he said as he left the room.

"Hyung! Do you even know where the sheets are at!?" asked Daesung as he ran after him.

Everyone else chuckled, but stopped when they heard a crash. "Um... We're going to check that out. Let's go, hyung." said Taeyang as he dragged TOP with him.

Jaehyun laughed as she sat down on the bed. "It feels like when we were a little kid again!"

Seungri chuckled and sat behind her, massaging her shoulders. "Right, hyung would always be breaking stuff. Is he still as clumsy?"

"The same as always!" she giggled. She felt her phone vibrate and pulled it out to see that she had a lot of text messages from one person. "Speak of the devil, Seung he's flooding my inbox!"

"Ooh! Read them out loud!" he grinned.

"Can't you just read it with me on the screen?"

He pouted. "I'm tired, Jae~" he whined as he closed his eyes and lied down on the bed.

Jaehyun rolled her eyes. "Whatever~ Now, what did oppa text me about~

20:00 Jae! Jae! JAEHYUN! YOU BETTER TEXT ME BACK ONCE YOU GET THIS!

20:02 JAEHYUN! DON'T TELL ME YOU'D BEEN KIDNAPPED! REPLY!!!!!!

20:05 I knew that having you go live with Seung was a BAD idea! If he can't protect himself without the help of his hyungs, then what made us believe that he could protect you!?
"

"YAH!" shouted Seungri as he got up and glared at the phone.

Jaehyun laughed. "I'm just reading what oppa texted!"

Seungri frowned and grabbed the phone from her, continuing to read the texts. "20:07 WAIT! HE HAS FOUR HYUNGS! IF THEY LAY ONE FINGER ON YOU, I'M GOING TO KILL THEM!

20:10 What am I thinking? If I kill them, their fangirls will kill me!


So true, hyung, so true."

Jaehyun rolled her eyes and took back her phone. "20:13 You know what? I don't care! I'll do anything to protect my baby sister! Just like I gave that Nichkhun guy a black eye for kissing you!"

He glared at her. "Yet I'm not allow to hit him!?"

"Well, he had a right to since he's my brother. But, he forgave Nichkhun since they were close friends. You're not allowed to lay one finger on him because you'll probably do worst to him than what oppa did!" she stated and he sighed.

"I guess so." He took the phone and read the last text. "20:15 Jaehyun...! Call oppa... please...? It feels like you're ignoring me~ That makes oppa very sad~" Seungri remained silent. "Hyung seems very dependent on you now, Jae."

She laughed. "Oppa is just a worry-wart. He was like this too when I went to on vacation with Nichkhun's family."

"...." he sighed. "I'm not even going to ask."

"Merong~" she giggled then yawned. "I'll just call oppa tomorrow."

"...he's going to have a heart attack if you don't call him soon." he commented.

"Nah, oppa can handle himself for a night... or day, whatever it is in the States now." she giggled. "But first..." she stood up and pulled him off the bed, "help me change these sheets or else you're sleeping in the living room for a month!"

He sighed. "Araso araso! But what's the point if you're not even going to use the bed?"

"It's still creepy." she replied. He laughed and didn't say anything else, doing what he was commanded told.